Quote Originally Posted by GSB MLP I-XL View Post
Crz, that Noseblunt on the newspaper box is sick. Also, I still don't know how you guys get multiple shots in one like some of your others.
Quote Originally Posted by Felly View Post
Crz, how do you do the full trick in one picture like the first and second one? :O

I tried to do a little digging, because I know "How To" or "Tutorial" videos have been made for "All In Ones" or "Sequence" shots, but couldn't find any.

Roc did have a video a while back about it.

It has been quite a while since I last did one, so I'll describe as best I can.

In S2 or S3, film a trick using a Static Camera angle (with No Movement). Make sure you capture the entire trick in one shot.
Capture the video in SlowMo (50% or slower if you can) The more fames you have to work with the better.
Then, I think I used a program that would allow you to put in a video, and then it would save a JPG of each frame. (Not sure what the name of it was)
Or you can use video editing software (like Vegas) and click through frames of the video to capture pics of each frame.

I think I used every 3rd or 5th frame.

Using the photos you have collected, then you can use photo editing software (photoshop, Paint.Net, MS Paint, etc...) to cut/paste/layer the photos together.
I actually used old school Paint for 2 of the photos I posted, and then used Paint.Net for the Half-cab shot.