Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HAHAHAHAHA fucking majorT........
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Its not going to come from EA when a new skate game does come (which it no doubt will, just it may be many years down the line). Its not as financially stable as FIFA or Madden for EA to even consider. All hope is gone on that front.

So how long before Albert claims he's working on the game with Rob Dyrdek and everyone should buy his t-shirts to help fund it?

To agree/ add on to what Bohemian said: Dyrdek probably is the best shot at getting some attention/effort put toward making a new skate. (or another major skateboarding game in general.) He's definitely got the connections, and he's definitely got the loot. However, Twitter's primary use is for everyone in the world to share baseless thoughts that only get noticed until they're succeeded by the next round of nonsense. Still, I'm glad to hear wants a new skate (even if just to be a character in it.)

Also, we can't comletely blame the guy for Alien. It was fucked when he took it over, and it got fucked again when its intellectual property got sold to muthafukkin Wal-Mart (yes, WAL*MART!)

Sure the guy coulda done more, but he did spend a million to buy the rights back. And he paid all the AWS and Habitat riders their last round of checks out of his own pocket. Again, he could've done more, but I suspect we'll see an Alien resurrection in years to come. (You guys remember what happened to Plan B, right?)
    Last edited by Legba; 08-13-2014 at 12:22 PM.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

I can blame him for having 4+ years and only coming up with a 45 second part.

(Devil's advocate)

I appreciate his enthusiasm...im just guessing anyone with power sees his enthusiasm as spur of the moment and they prolly don't see a big way to capitalize on it even with him participating. His little gusto is gone.

Yeah any press is hopeful.
    We all wetted our pants for bluntlabs and that was just a dude with a PC
    If I see anything related to the game at all I get jazzed
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I would gladly pay $60 for a skating game that used the fluckit controls (or close enough), had realistic physics, a replay editor, and allowed me be a skater in the Street League season. Throw in recreations of a bunch of California Skate Parks parks (which is roughly any modern park or pro's private park) and even past years SL parks and I could honestly feel satisfied giving up $60.

I was with you til you said "a bunch of California skate parks"...I need some east coast, where spots are legit, lol