Thread: Dp&5150 Presents:"The concrete Jungle" A Collab (In720) featuring: Granka&Prowlin

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Cool Dp&5150 Presents:"The concrete Jungle" A Collab (In720) featuring: Granka&Prowlin

I recommend putting it in 720 some of you may not like this due to the effects but its dubstep and I feel it suited the edit so enjoy rate subscribe
    ENJOY!!!

the dubstep edit gives it a unique dubsteppy feel that you dont really see in other videos

i like

Nice work the music went well with the edit. I'm pretty sure if it were any longer I would have had to go to the hospital lol.

PS - If there are any MODS left or Admins, can a brother get an OG tag or something for that 2008 join date (which should be longer but forgot password to first acount) !
    Last edited by Moses; 10-11-2014 at 01:01 AM.
    " Don't sweat the small stuff, life is to short "

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Bang!

Very nice, love the vibrating colour 3dish ness..

also the bang boom bangers! great job guys!
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    Bang!

Bang Bang Boom Happy Birthday Granker I guess i dropped this video on the perfect time!!!!!

God damn this was some good shit.

That thing you did at 2:18 was insane. And that back 180 over the mailbox into the bus stop that H TIO did was crazy good. Great video all around. Great job guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post
    God damn this was some good shit.

That thing you did at 2:18 was insane. And that back 180 over the mailbox into the bus stop that H TIO did was crazy good. Great video all around. Great job guys.

Yeah that took awhile muhz glad you enjoyed i really enjoyed editing this wildness!!

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

So sick! Only thing is the twitch started to hurt my eyes after awhile but otherwise thoroughly enjoyed!

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    So sick! Only thing is the twitch started to hurt my eyes after awhile but otherwise thoroughly enjoyed!

Yeah my mind was in Dubstep wild edit but thank you this was pretty kinda annoying having to put every clip in ae hahah

Seeing the Light
    Steam
    joemartian

Insane! I did get a headache for awhile, but it was worth it haha

Steam
    Muhzy
    XBL
    Im Felly

This was really dope mate!

Currently working on something!...

Quote Originally Posted by Felly View Post
    This was really dope mate!

Thanks Rocka Fellly

...super sick stuff from the both of you!!! Loved the whole thing!
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    ...super sick stuff from the both of you!!! Loved the whole thing!

Damn man im glad you watched havent seen you around in ages

XBL
    SKATAN 81

crazy idea but i have a problem with the light flashes and weird fast owl movements and i'm obviously not a dubstep fan or even close to that..... i really love the colors . like at 1.53 or the style shot at 2.05 .. you both did a good job for this kind of style ..hope it doesn't sound so mean .. i wish someone would criticise my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    crazy idea but i have a problem with the light flashes and weird fast owl movements and i'm obviously not a dubstep fan or even close to that..... i really love the colors . like at 1.53 or the style shot at 2.05 .. you both did a good job for this kind of style ..hope it doesn't sound so mean .. i wish someone would criticise my stuff

If you knew me in person I am loco man so yes i never stick one style and i am with you on not a fan of dubstep i just wanted a different vibe edit and this song wasnt to bad imo. and the flashs just went with the song so i added them...only thing i could criticise you on is your parks all look the same hahahahah...No worries though they look chill though!!

XBL
    SKATAN 81

dont get me wrong all fited really well together . its just not my taste .... to my park videos I HATE MAKING PARKS I SUCK AT BUILDING STUFF i cant build proper buildings and they dont have a good flow at all .. i build so i have some thing to skate because street spot parks are really dead since a long time specially ungrindable parks and you know it you are the only one who still builds too .... i dont make parks for the perfect flow or the perfect color ballance .. i just build so that i can try to lern new stuff and new animationes thats all i do ... .... but at the end all this dont matter because the servers will not get better or fixt

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    dont get me wrong all fited really well together . its just not my taste .... to my park videos I HATE MAKING PARKS I SUCK AT BUILDING STUFF i cant build proper buildings and they dont have a good flow at all .. i build so i have some thing to skate because street spot parks are really dead since a long time specially ungrindable parks and you know it you are the only one who still builds too .... i dont make parks for the perfect flow or the perfect color ballance .. i just build so that i can try to lern new stuff and new animationes thats all i do ... .... but at the end all this dont matter because the servers will not get better or fixt

sk series is dying man its fucked but we make whats best for our own fun!! To each is own now pretty much ..