Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
don't usually join in on dumb arguments like this but i find it kind of annoying how some of you are getting worked up just because he doesn't agree with your opinion. you have already spoken your mind about the video, leave it at that and accept that what you are saying is merely subjective.
Sure, but this is a forum? Right? If people want to have an argument then they should be able to have one. Also, this is a pretty tight group of people as of now, so when someone starts giving shit, no one tolerates it (not they they really did before, but more so now)

And on the topic of the video, it's just distracting. Props for trying something new but trial and error. Instead of focusing on the skating I'm wondering why someone's fucking with my volume knob. Skating was nice though. Calm, but nice. I liked that FS board kickflip on the ug rail
And we're not hating on you. No one on here hasn't gotten criticism before on a video, that's a given. So take it however you please, just don't make us out like we're "haters"