Thread: E3 15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I didn't spoil anything, if you're referring to the 'got shot and left to die' part, that is what John says when he refers to his past during the game, that's why he was done with the gang. Plus, if you haven't played Read Dead Redemption by now, what the fuck is wrong with you? Rumors should never be taken seriously though, I would be ecstatic for a new Read Dead, but I just refuse to believe anything until Rockstar says otherwise. Just as I refused to believe anyone until Bethesda announced Fallout 4. Discussing the idea of it is fine, just don't get hyped over something that could possibly never happen. It's really disappointing to feel like your game is in the making, when in reality, it never comes to be, that shit is depressing. With how popular Red Dead Redemption was, that almost guarantees a new game, they are a business after all and the people demand it. Loads of people are still upset over RDR not being on pc though, maybe they'll finally announce that? haha. You seen the video of the voice actor for John? His name is Rob Wiethoff and doing John Marston's voice was the only thing he ever really did for his career, because that's all he wanted from the industry. A few little commercials, but that's it besides RDR. Just a regular joe who got the amazing opportunity to voice the main character of a glorious game.

Last edited by NotedDerk; 06-13-2015 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck