With Xbox Backwards compatibility coming soon and the possibility of the Skate games coming to next gen consoles, the Skate community may be revived along with this site. But, if we want the site to be revived, we'll need some changes. Here's a list of what I think would benefit FluckIt:

1. New/more active moderation team: I know there's not much to moderate anymore but having more active mods would be a huge benefit if the site starts popping off. I'm a moderator at TheHaloForum.com and neverwintertradeforum.com so I have experience with moderation, if you need help, let me know. Or even some old heads around here would be a good asset for moderation.

2. Skate/FluckIt theme: The 'vBulletin' header has to go, we need something that represent us as FluckIt, maybe somebody with some graphic designing skills can whip up a nice header for us. The plain vBulletin theme is boring and doesn't give off a Skate Game vibe at all.

3. Social media: I run social media sites for the two forums I moderate at, and I will say that it is a huge benefit; it brings a lot of traffic to the site and is a way to gain new members, plus it gives our member's creations more recognition. Twitter, Facebook and even Google+ all help with that.

I will add to this list when more comes up or if anyone else has their opinions/thoughts. Let me know what you guys think! I tried posting this in FluckIt.News but I don't have permissions to post there, so I hope this if fine here.