Hi all!
Wow thanks for the welcome! Everybody here is super excited but almost anxious at the same time! We wish we could do all requests!
Honestly, this place is a gold mine for us! It really looks like you guys will definitely get exclusive info: P and this Idea box is really great! I will jump in right after this post is submitted!
To give you bit more information about Project: Session, I wanted to start with the overall vision of what we have in mind as a game. P: S is going to be an iterative process, a game in constant evolution in which you will definitely have a chance to be part of.
Many good things can come with it but patience must be part of the journey
We are making games differently. First, we are not aiming at making a Project: Session sequels in the future, simply cause as long as the game will create traction, we will develop and expend on it.
This means adding more spots, cities, tricks, gear, features etc. we won't make you wait 2 years to sell you pretty much the same game another time with a different texture set.
By doing so, another good side is; you will probably have earlier access to it!
But! (There is always a ‘’but’’…) we are sadly not aiming at making an open world, at least not at the beginning. We like to think quality over quantity. If I could make analogy of project session, it would be; we are a hand full of fine grain rather than a rock quarry
Our energy is on doing smooth tricks on sick unique spots with as high animation quality as we can to make sure your real reward is the closest to the satisfaction you would get when landing your trick in real-life. The concept of P:S is to bring forward the feeling of skateboarding videos and the whole spirit that comes with it. To us, skateboarding is also camping specific spots working hard to get that single trick or rip sick parts even if it takes 6 hours in the simple goal of having a great shot on tape and not particularly pushing around endlessly until you find a crispy spot. :wink:
Reality is, we are not an army like EA and it’s actually something we are quite proud of. We are still totally free to make our own decisions without being crushed by soulless business men putting profit first.
Thanks a lot for your support and be patient, you should get lot more inside the next month about Project: Session and we really hope you will like the concept!

oh and by the way, we do plan on shipping on ps4 right after or at the same time than PC :P

Thanks!

-dub