Thread: Hi from crea-ture studios Montreal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SKATAN 81

hello there and welcome to skatefluckit and thank you for making this amazing looking game . i know you have allready huge list of stuff that people want in the game and i totaly agree to almost all of this list . but i have 1 lil suggestion about the controls i skate ungrindables in the skate series this are ledges and curbs with no grind and slide animations i do everything with frontside and backside powerslides and it works really good after you know how ( a lean back motion with your left stick ) so my thing here is the question is it possible to have different difficulties like 1.easy 2.normal 3.hard and 4. ultra hard

1. easy= no flip trick bails , high pop , a strong magnet force to curbs
    2. normal = bail flips some times and a lil bit of curb magnet force
    3. hard= bail tricks with no curb magnet force at all
    4. ultra hard = bail tricks , no curb magnet force . AND NO GRIND ANIMATION ( as an example a backside tailslide = have to aim the tail with the right stick Back and a lil bit to the left or right in a ballanced posision.. and the left stick in a balanced position back but when you pull back too far you slip out and when you not lean back enough you stuck ...

i hope this is halfway understandable greets from germany

here a quick video that you can see what im talking about :
    Last edited by HCH Media; 06-27-2015 at 03:01 AM.