This video is a perfect example to show that you are one of fakeskating's best videomakers ever, no cap-card and you're still able to produce a greater product than most of us who have a cap-card Seeing this video brings me back to the good old times when you were blasting out videos on the regular.

The intro was super cool, nice filming and a cool vibe building up. The calm before the storm.
The 180 switch crook, half cab crook fakie-line was crazy! I wish I was able to do switch crooks good.
The kickflip while riding down the stairs was fun, I've been doing those sometimes but mostly pop out crazy high on those
The salad-willy double grind was nuts, I love when those ones happen!
The line ending with the beanplant (?) to backside bluntslide felt so realistic for some reason, like it switched to real skating rendered into animations
Body varial nosegrind, FUCK YOU! I have such a difficult time with those!
FS Smith-stall flip fakie was sick!
The rideout-animation from the willygrind on the barrier was so good.
The grab over the diving board in the pool was crazy, I can never get that close to the diving board while doing those
Half cab 5-0 grind fakie out! Stylish!
Wallie crooked grind, boom!
The tailgrab nosegrind was baller! Getting those proper is such a difficult thing for me
The 360 nosegrab-gap was awesome, the filming on that one was splendid!
50-50 in tight space to pop out on cardboard-box, love that shit
Powerslide to back tail, LOVE 'EM!
That quick line in the top fullpipe, beautiful!
Riding on the stairs to noseslide, yes!
Nosebonk to back tail!
The crailslide in that small opening!
Drop in on that wall with the small tranny, damn how have I missed that! That's my type of trick for sure
And the ender, WOOOOOOW!

Basically the whole video was sprinkled with goodies. The music, the filming, the editing, the touch you have with adding b-roll here and there. You have delivered another masterpiece, poju!