Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
That was dope from beginning to end. Too many clip I liked to name them all. Always loved your videos and this one as well!!!

Those "skate"-days here on fluckit and the others forums were awesome and sometimes I really miss them. Met some really cool guys over the years!!!
Think I'll try skater xl when it comes to consoles. Still havnt yet. I wonder where all the skater xl heads are hanging out? I'm lurking the hoodlum discord from time to time but is there any other place on the internet were people disussing and giving shit to each others videos and stuff? Something like the "kids table" back in the days?!?

Cant wait to see some skater xl stuff from you.

Cheers, man!

PS: Fluckit is still my starting page on my old laptop

I know a lot of the discussions about Skater XL are happening on Discord, I only follow the modding section, but I never post on there. I like the forum format more than discord, so I hope that traffic comes back to fluckit more as well. Hoodlum has been all over SkaterXL since it dropped and still going at it hard, I enjoy a lot of the content they've been making in the game.

Other than that, I couldn't tell you where else to look for people talking about the game and giving feedback besides youtube comments and discord. I've played Session and SkaterXL quite a bit on my computer, but I spend most of my time of SkaterXL because it's just a better overall experience than session has to offer right now. I hope Session and SkaterXL have great success over the years, but SkaterXL is definitely ahead at this point.

As for all the feedback on my video, thanks fellas, I honestly didn't expect a single reply because of how bleak it looked around this forum, but you guys have proved me wrong, in that regard. Thanks for watching and commenting, I'll be checking in more regularly now that I know some of you guys are still alive and see what's going on, cheers everyone!