Thread: EA Skate 3 "Japan Four" (NotedDerk Solo 22)

Default EA Skate 3 "Japan Four" (NotedDerk Solo 22)

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-UwJxozVg

I don't know how many of you are still checking fluckit, but for the few that are, I posted my latest, and probably last, Skate 3 video. Hope you're all doing okay during this pandemic, cheers!

This will probably be the last solo I ever make in Skate 3, It's comprised of clips I got over the last few year that were just collecting virtual dust on my computer. I'm not saying never, but Skater XL is where the skateboarding video game genre is heading, and it's a great game that everyone will finally get to enjoy this summer and I hope to see you all there with me.

I want to give a shout out to EternalRewind for that hippie shuv to front blunt at the Sanatorium rail, he did it long before me and I just wanted to try it out for myself to see how difficult it really is, and it took me hours to get it.

Another shout to all the people that have watched, played, and engaged in any form of the fake skate community. I was never a part of anything before these games came along and I will always be grateful to EA and Black Box for making it happen and bringing all of us together to enjoy them. You're all beautiful and stay safe during this pandemic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

That was dope from beginning to end. Too many clip I liked to name them all. Always loved your videos and this one as well!!!

Those "skate"-days here on fluckit and the others forums were awesome and sometimes I really miss them. Met some really cool guys over the years!!!
    Think I'll try skater xl when it comes to consoles. Still havnt yet. I wonder where all the skater xl heads are hanging out? I'm lurking the hoodlum discord from time to time but is there any other place on the internet were people disussing and giving shit to each others videos and stuff? Something like the "kids table" back in the days?!?

Cant wait to see some skater xl stuff from you.

Cheers, man!

PS: Fluckit is still my starting page on my old laptop
    !!!

Blazing a Trail

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    That was dope from beginning to end. Too many clip I liked to name them all. Always loved your videos and this one as well!!!

Those "skate"-days here on fluckit and the others forums were awesome and sometimes I really miss them. Met some really cool guys over the years!!!
    Think I'll try skater xl when it comes to consoles. Still havnt yet. I wonder where all the skater xl heads are hanging out? I'm lurking the hoodlum discord from time to time but is there any other place on the internet were people disussing and giving shit to each others videos and stuff? Something like the "kids table" back in the days?!?

Cheers, man!

Still plenty of guys playing S3 since the servers have been back up, had a sesh with Jeb just yesterday. You just can't do graphics and upload videos if I'm correct. But parks can be uploaded

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Great stuff man as always.
    I liked some of the tight gaps you did.

Yeah I miss the old days too.
    Hopefully SkaterXL brings the traffic back here.
    Is there another forum where everyone is doing session and skaterxl or what?

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    Great stuff man as always.
    I liked some of the tight gaps you did.

Yeah I miss the old days too.
    Hopefully SkaterXL brings the traffic back here.
    Is there another forum where everyone is doing session and skaterxl or what?
    Discord is where those scenes really are right now... I miss forums. Forums are way better, but Session and SXL thrive on discord.

Anyway, I've always been a fan of your stuff Derk, and this was a pleasure to watch. Wish you well in everything you do moving forward
    The artist formerly known as Luft

All I can say is... Are you fucking kidding me??? This was so good, Derk. My jaw was dropping throughout this whole video... I love coming back to this forum and seeing videos from the people I connected with back in the day. So glad you decided to post this. The inward heel to coffin was so unique, as well as the inward heel thread the needle. And the ender.. I mean, do I really need to say anything?? Absolutely incredible. Great work man.

Oh.. and I'll see you on Skater XL

5150 for life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post

Cheers, man!

I know a lot of the discussions about Skater XL are happening on Discord, I only follow the modding section, but I never post on there. I like the forum format more than discord, so I hope that traffic comes back to fluckit more as well. Hoodlum has been all over SkaterXL since it dropped and still going at it hard, I enjoy a lot of the content they've been making in the game.

Other than that, I couldn't tell you where else to look for people talking about the game and giving feedback besides youtube comments and discord. I've played Session and SkaterXL quite a bit on my computer, but I spend most of my time of SkaterXL because it's just a better overall experience than session has to offer right now. I hope Session and SkaterXL have great success over the years, but SkaterXL is definitely ahead at this point.

As for all the feedback on my video, thanks fellas, I honestly didn't expect a single reply because of how bleak it looked around this forum, but you guys have proved me wrong, in that regard. Thanks for watching and commenting, I'll be checking in more regularly now that I know some of you guys are still alive and see what's going on, cheers everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    crni1976

Impeccable on all levels, as per usual.

Stay Golden - g.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

As I said on my YT comment this really is an amazing vid, so glad you put it out.

Regarding my feelings about XL Ben put it best when he said "The ability to mod your physics and tricks to look good just doesn't appeal to me."

Doesn't have the same feeling as Skate where getting that realistic look was half the challenge, and there was sopmething special about everyone skating the same map and finding new spots or creative ways to skate the same spots.
    Formerly known as Gypsy