Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-UwJxozVg

I don't know how many of you are still checking fluckit, but for the few that are, I posted my latest, and probably last, Skate 3 video. Hope you're all doing okay during this pandemic, cheers!

This will probably be the last solo I ever make in Skate 3, It's comprised of clips I got over the last few year that were just collecting virtual dust on my computer. I'm not saying never, but Skater XL is where the skateboarding video game genre is heading, and it's a great game that everyone will finally get to enjoy this summer and I hope to see you all there with me.

I want to give a shout out to EternalRewind for that hippie shuv to front blunt at the Sanatorium rail, he did it long before me and I just wanted to try it out for myself to see how difficult it really is, and it took me hours to get it.

Another shout to all the people that have watched, played, and engaged in any form of the fake skate community. I was never a part of anything before these games came along and I will always be grateful to EA and Black Box for making it happen and bringing all of us together to enjoy them. You're all beautiful and stay safe during this pandemic.