It's not necessarily the tricks that are done, but rather the abuse of the skaters unlimited amount of energy. I've seen skate2 vids of people landing a 16 sketch and immediatly bs flipping some other thing, without recovering from the G-forces that a 360 spin brings along and the actual gravity, like where is the fatigue.

But yeah, maybe there are people already capable of doing this but yet not discovered. Who knows...

Maybe I'm just disappointed because I remember fluckit as the forum with different styles in skating, and not just the forum where links to reels are posted in the show off forum and everybody likes "EASkateTV", yes I'm talking about the EA forums.
Don't get me wrong, skatecc.net is full of drones too, yet the skating feels legit and possible.

And you're totally right about having your own reasons for buying a game, they're games after all, I bought my copy of this game with my own reasons too.

The thing that bugs me now and maybe made my reply ott, is this:
One person can make a topic like "Oh this guy is super good u should check his stuff out" and the other person gets pretty much criticized for not feeling the style and expressing that in a modest way.