Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
something about Abraham Lincoln. so at least theres some depth to the subject.
Abraham Lincoln never kept none of my niggas safe
Only gave them prison dates
And Church's Chicken dinner plate's.

its a double entendre(hope im using it rright). hes referring to how abraham freed the slaves during the civil war. how we were used as a means to and end, only to be shit canned afterwards so to speak. hes also referring to american pennies. money only causes problems in the black community and we kill each other over so little. churchs chicken is popular among blacks(taste like shit actually but i cant eat anything like that anyways or i get sick.). their meals are generally cheap. the relation to the pennies thing is pretty self explanatory. it also might be a shot at consumer culture and the affect its has on the aforementioned black community. its some serious shit. i agree with alot of the shit he says. plus it sounds good. not just some preachy bullshit. i might be over thinking it. i try to stay away from politics and fancy words and long winded explanations. im a pretty ignorant black man. worrying about shit just makes me antsy and add that to my anxiety and im just a fucking wreck. im better off just not some things. and yea i fuckin hate main most main stream shit nowadays. their are people i look out for though. and there are alot of people i wish would go mainstream. some people deserve all the money and fancy studios and professional production.