Quote Originally Posted by meAd4m76 View Post
its at the cost of any gameshared dlc - if (like me) you lost your friends password.. your screwed. this method makes you have no limits, pretty much. BUT your gonna have to make sure that:
a) you have used no DLC pieces
b) your not merging DLC pieces
so i would mess with it and plan out what your gonna do, its a lot easier and works a lot more ways but theres this big cost right. <--

unfortunately i have no clue how to do this for xbox as im a rich snob.. jk

ps3 menu --> GAME DATA utility --> Skate 3 DLC (Triangle) --> Delete --> play game --> DONT INSTALL UPDATE.. install game data --> make park --> put prop on a pad at desired angle --> make another pad and simply drag it down into the prop from above the prop, i think it has to be bigger than the prop im not sure

well worth the 5 mins if you ask me, make sure you know what you want to make and build your parks around it. sorry xbox people.
That sounds awesome but complicated; I haven't made backups of anything on my PS3 and don't want to go deleting things and potentially losing my boring-ass half made skate parks. That's a lot easier than "make pad, put blocking bodies in, make new pad, make pad above, turn everything upside down, wonder where the hell your shopping cart disappeared to" though.