Thread: The Park builders thread for Tip's, Tricks, and Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

What I've always done is if you see a park you like take down the name of the person and DL all their parks. (just search their name in the parks section). I also do random downloads skimming the parks section in game hunting for that one guy no one knows yet but builds sick sh**.

Ladd's got a good point, right now I can only upload 2 more parks so every time I go to upload I have to decide which older one to delete.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    I also do random downloads skimming the parks section in game hunting for that one guy no one knows yet but builds sick sh**.
    I do the same thing, never know what you can get actually been inspired by a random dl'd park, also before I joined the community I actually dl'd a old buddah blessed park (new at that time). An that got me into building.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    I do the same thing, never know what you can get actually been inspired by a random dl'd park, also before I joined the community I actually dl'd a old buddah blessed park (new at that time). An that got me into building.
    Forgot to mention that too. DL'ing random parks even if they turn out to be crumby there's usual SOMETHING that can be found in them for inspiration. I also found Buddah searching random parks.

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Forgot to mention that too. DL'ing random parks even if they turn out to be crumby there's usual SOMETHING that can be found in them for inspiration. I also found Buddah searching random parks.
    I remember finding one of your parks randomly. I think it was called l train or something.

Blazing a Trail

Although I don't always follow this rule be sure your parks have flow! They can look good as hell but without flow and lines skating the park gets old fast. I TRY to make sure you can at least cruise around 70% of the park without having to get off your board, even if just in one direction.

Fluckin' Hatchling

anyone got advice for making a tranny park, videos or anything? i want the tranny to be unique and have weird obstacles