Thread: The Park builders thread for Tip's, Tricks, and Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    I constantly run out of room. I realized there's ALWAYS something I can delete to finish a park off how I want. I'll back track and scan around the park looking for objects that got hidden or completely covered by something else and delete them. Like, no need for a full pad under a ramp or building or if only 1/8 of a full pad is showing I'll delete it and move things around to cover the hole.

A roof in an indoor park is important IMO, guys with low camera's and in vids will constantly have them in view. What I'll do there is close your eyes and picture indoor parks or warehouses you've seen in real life. Try to recreate the way they look with the pieces you got in game, same for walls. Hell, I've even had my I-pad on my lap with google searches to get ideas but that's only because I take shit to seriously haha!
    I ended up just taking the d way pool, flipped it upside down and used that. Still out of room, but at leas i have a roof.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnomtn View Post
    I ended up just taking the d way pool, flipped it upside down and used that. Still out of room, but at leas i have a roof.
    If I'm correct the with DW pool there's two of them, the brick ones? They take up a shit ton of space and one of t hem takes up less space then the other (the kidney one).

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    If I'm correct the with DW pool there's two of them, the brick ones? They take up a shit ton of space and one of t hem takes up less space then the other (the kidney one).
    I'm pretty sure those come with the skate.Create upgrade pack. I think the one he's referring to is the bluish circular one with that small opening :P

Quote Originally Posted by terminallyCapricious View Post
    I'm pretty sure those come with the skate.Create upgrade pack. I think the one he's referring to is the bluish circular one with that small opening :P
    yup. thats the one

another "tip"

post everything you got, even if it sucks, it gives us more to skate

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnomtn View Post
    another "tip"

post everything you got, even if it sucks, it gives us more to skate
    I completely disagree with this, why would you upload and take up a space for something you don't even like. There are so many park builders and parks that you will always have something to skate imo
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    I completely disagree with this, why would you upload and take up a space for something you don't even like. There are so many park builders and parks that you will always have something to skate imo
    this. Just search around in the park thread, there are TONS of amazing parks for both ps3 and xbox that'll keep you busy for a long time.