Thread: skaters vs bmxers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default skaters vs bmxers

i Know there has always been beef between skaters and bmxers which is dumb because where all just trying to have fun I used to ride skateboards but i sucked so i started riding bmx 10 years ago . But i always loved watching skate vids and skating in general ! here's a little bmx edit i made last year ( im the fat dude) . my next edit will have both skating and bmx and will be called blunts and stunts Let me know how u feel about bmx ?
    create it and skate it !

It's not bmx that I have a problem with, it's bmx'ers.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

So, here's my story. I've been riding at the same park since 1998, and when it was built it had a big sign with all the rules on it. Amongst those rules was "no bikes." At the time, we had mad beef 'cause if a bike came in, they didn't belong there, and being a fairly small park, which at the time was a really hot spot for lack of other local parks, we didn't like the amount of space they took up on the decks and flying out. As a few years went by, the BMX'rs built a good rep with the skaters, and we started letting them in until eventually the city raised the ban. Now, we all get along just fine, as it's all mutual respect.

Though now, we have dipshit prepubes being dropped off by the retards who were barely smart enough to fuck and spawn kids on their scooters. They don't pay any attention to the people around them, don't bother to follow proper run etiquette, and just generally get in the way. I don't think it's the scooters as much as the little twerps that bug us. Seems the scooter kids are... I hate to say posers... But not there for the love of the sport. If they rode those things with the kind of passion the skaters and BMX'rs do at my park, I'm sure they'd be accepted, too.

Long story short, I have no beef with BMX'rs as they're at the park for the same reason I am and we all have mutual respect as riders in one form or another.

But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

With my town being a pretty much chav populated area, most of them ride BMX, but are the biggest stuck up cunts you'll ever meet. They go to the tiny park, and fucking sit around getting in the way doing nothing. No, you can't have a go of my board, fuck off. No, I don't want to buy a BMX because skatings "gay", fuck off. Then again is it just me or is it the like <16 kids who are stuck up pricks, but the older riders, >18 are generally just chill as fuck? For example of this, like, some rider from our town started a clothing company from the postcode of our town called SR7BMX and got it promoted online/in shops/mags. Anyway, now our park is literally covered in SR7, fucking everywhere, and it's always the stupid kids trying to fit in who do it who think "hurr sr7 be em ekz is so koo lol".

No problem with BMX'ing (unless you sit in the way), it's most of the riders are pricks.

I used to ride BMX around the same time I started skating. but we had no skate parks, so the BMX riding was done on dirt stunt tracks and skating was done on the street. this was 91 or so, I was 12.

eventually I stopped riding my bike, even sold it when I was 16. I never really had beef with BMX riders because I know that shit is fun too. the only problem is when they come into a small skate park, if you get hit by a guy on a bike, or have to ditch your board or kill your line because a BMX rider ate shit or something it gets annoying. there were a couple that used to show up at the Huntington HS skate park, which was really the only one around when I was skating, and that thing is tiny and it actually got a little hairy with BMX dudes rolling around. I don't really skate anymore (old and hurt), but if I'm at a skate park just rolling around doing rocks on tranny I always keep an eye out for those guys. I know they close the Vans skate park in Orange to skaters one night a week and just let the BMX riders have their fun.

I have mad respect for the sport though, especially the vert guys, that shit is nuts.

XBL
    emericaridr11

BMX is so tight.... BUT the people who ride them (at least fools around me) think they fucking own the skatepark

they snake us all over the place, and act like they deserve to

ya BMX is Awesome, BMXers SUCK ass (in colorado)...... and they chip off the coping but thats ok, cant get mad at that

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Though now, we have dipshit prepubes being dropped off by the retards who were barely smart enough to fuck and spawn kids on their scooters. They don't pay any attention to the people around them, don't bother to follow proper run etiquette, and just generally get in the way. I don't think it's the scooters as much as the little twerps that bug us. Seems the scooter kids are... I hate to say posers... But not there for the love of the sport. If they rode those things with the kind of passion the skaters and BMX'rs do at my park, I'm sure they'd be accepted, too.
    fucking right. we got tons of toddlers on kickscooters and their stupid ass parents standing looking proud of the new, exciting hobby for their kids (which they only do so that they can brag about being modern to their disgusting friends over a soy latte)
    and you cant run into them (that's how we solved the kids-with-rollerblades-problem) because they are FUCKING TODDLERS and would die. they also do not feel fear, for some reason. /rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

they're not as bad as those god damn faggoot ass rollerbladers!
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

fucking scooter kids, they are the worst attribute when it comes to heading down to our new skate park, i'm all for the little ones being active, but this park is extremely cramped and they do not look out for any body, there is a few points in the park where bikers/skaters stand to be out of the way, but prepared to get a run or hit something, but around 90% of the time, there will be a train of 5 or 6, 8 year olds doing this 'train' around the park without showing the slightest bit of respect for anyone else other then themselves and when eventually one of them gets hit because of their stupidity, it is all the sudden the other person's fault.

I've seen this happen a good four or five times so far since the park opened, one of the accidents involved a skater pumping around this perm, kinda of like a pocket bowl to carve around, you go in and out in around three seconds. The skater looked around to make sure no one was near going in or out so that he could go and he goes in, half way around the bowl and a kid just enters into the bowl without a care in the world and the skater can't see him because he is turning around and he destroys the scooter kid. Mother comes up and starts bitching at him to look out for children while the rest of us try to explain that her kid doesn't seem to grasp the concept of 'look both ways before you cross the street' and she just storms off, all butt hurt.

long story short, I FUCKING HATE SCOOTER KIDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

So, here's my story. I've been riding at the same park since 1998, and when it was built it had a big sign with all the rules on it. Amongst those rules was "no bikes." At the time, we had mad beef 'cause if a bike came in, they didn't belong there, and being a fairly small park, which at the time was a really hot spot for lack of other local parks, we didn't like the amount of space they took up on the decks and flying out. As a few years went by, the BMX'rs built a good rep with the skaters, and we started letting them in until eventually the city raised the ban. Now, we all get along just fine, as it's all mutual respect.

Long story short, I have no beef with BMX'rs as they're at the park for the same reason I am and we all have mutual respect as riders in one form or another.

But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    That's gonna be my new quote...jus sayin Lol Anyway...I have no problem with BMXers in general. Just like most have already said..its jus some individuals I have problems with. They always take up the minramp. Either jus by standing there while their huge hunks of metal take up 3 feet of space..or by never leaving the ramp giving others a turn. That, or they just speed around the park airing out all over the place. Or scratching all the wax off the ledges with their goddamn pegs. If you're gonna remove the wax..put it back on with some of your own. That's jus how I feel. Also, I hate little scooter kids and their parents who bring folding chairs to sit in the grass (that happens here, IDK bout where you guys are) that pisses me off too cause they get upset when someone falls and happens to say a swear word cause they got hurt or are frustrated for not landing a trick that they've been trying for a half hour. /End rant
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OGBMX420 View Post
    I used to ride skateboards but i sucked so i started riding bmx
    Isen't that how every bmxer starts?

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rushiie View Post
    Isen't that how every bmxer starts?

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    I made the same face when I saw "Isen't"

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo