Thread: Replica welcomes LanceForLife

Default Replica welcomes LanceForLife

Fo Sho

bump...

Yes You Can!

The tiny blunt at 8 second in is my favorite part but this whole thing is awesome

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Nice tricks, but I have to ask... Did you see the GameFAQs Crew's "We Ain't Dead Yet?"

Opening track, and that sucker is like a week old. ABD songs usually don't blip on my radar, but that one is pretty fresh.

But, so is this work. My only advice would be with the music, too. Find a more natural part in the song to end on and fade out if you're not going to use a whole track. Talk about a teaser! "Wait... The song ended... I want more!!! I didn't see this coming! MORE!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Yeah Lance! English radio must play this song once an hour, I grew to hate it. But I can tolerate it with the sick skating.

Very good work as always.

XBL
    emericaridr11

SICK nothing wrong with this sucka

Yes You Can!

some really sick stuff in here, all really good low pop ish. line around the corner set was amazing, ender was super sick as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Nice tricks, but I have to ask... Did you see the GameFAQs Crew's "We Ain't Dead Yet?"

Opening track, and that sucker is like a week old. ABD songs usually don't blip on my radar, but that one is pretty fresh.

But, so is this work. My only advice would be with the music, too. Find a more natural part in the song to end on and fade out if you're not going to use a whole track. Talk about a teaser! "Wait... The song ended... I want more!!! I didn't see this coming! MORE!!!"
    no i didnt see that yet must of missed it not intentional on the song lurk thanks bro

i didn't like the song. i don't listen to the radio. but it's on ads on the tv.
    i did however love your clips so it was 100% watchable with the sound on.

great stuff lance!

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Couldn't have the volume up cause my girlfriend is sleepin nex to me...so no comment on the music Lol But the skating was nice man. Everything was smooth. I dont know what/who Replica is....but congrats Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv