Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    Once you go Mac you never go back
    this..

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    this..
    That's how I'm feeling at the moment. I read most macbook's last about 5-6 years. Like I said, I've had mine for almost exactly 3 (June will be 3 cause I got it as a grad gift in 08). So I should have a good amount of life left. I jus need to find out if it's possible to set my computer back to factory settings..besides a few programs. (Firefox and Itunes.)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

My HP lasted me 6 years. the only thing that stopped it was i traveled through Customs alot for school. The x-ray scanner fried the Hard drive on it. Mac's are pretty, sure, but they're way expensive for what they are. but for $500 you're prolly not going to get anything crazy either, but prolly a bit better than a macbook from '08.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

keep the mac, but if i turns out they can't fix your screen or something.....

http://dailyapps.net/2007/10/hack-at...-3-easy-steps/

XBL
    emericaridr11

get your mac fixed man.... pc are just, well..... wild sometimes

I got a Like New Refurb Macbook for 600$... works perfect, you can find Imac 17Inch (only like 2 GB RAM , but you can upgrade that shit SO EASY) for like 300-500 dollars, might be an option man

Keep the Mac I say

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    get your mac fixed man.... pc are just, well..... wild sometimes

I got a Like New Refurb Macbook for 600$... works perfect, you can find Imac 17Inch (only like 2 GB RAM , but you can upgrade that shit SO EASY) for like 300-500 dollars, might be an option man

Keep the Mac I say
    I was actually thinking about refurbished today. My Ipod Classic Slim..that I got the same day as my Macbook..is still going strong. Of course and Ipod is much different than a Macbook. But yeah, that is deffinitely an option. Honestly though, if I got a new one...I would probably keep this one with the broken screen, and just use it to keep my music on and that's it. Clear out every thing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv