Thread: Numb Clothing-Hypothermia (Full Length)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

I know i was super hyped on the parts that i edited, pretty pumped to see how the rest of it turned out.

first off sorry for all the delay, job had me too busy to edit for awhile, glad we could get it done.

Intro was nuts, sick ass job on that evil, had a creepy vibe too it, nice effects.

obsolete - ender was rediculous, and there was a lot of other crazy finger flips in here too. lot of cool lines, really liked this part.

evil - tail hardflip tail... nuff salad

E - You really killed it in this one man. Nice shit. Loved the high speed lines and everything was soo smooth.

Tech - some nutty shitt in heree. I wasn't a fan of a couple of the cams, but that blunt stall flip out on that skinny ledge was fucking awesome.

Dizi - you're crazy man. some of the super techy manny stuff was nuts. edit was perfect too.

friends was dope as hell. Adda rips. Briden defended my honor AND made a sick mini part. niiiice.

D22 - really dug this. That song was awesome cuz i woulda never used it but it worked somehow. Hardflip tail 3shuv was my favorite trick tho. looked great.

Panda - I guess there was some mis-communication between us and i screwed up or forgot a clip? I'm sorry man, but i still thought it turned out sick. This was fun to edit. and there was some great stuff in there.

Had a lot of fun filming for this one. thanks for having me on. Glad i could get a part together (finally)

Derk - well deserved ender. Glad to see you got some awesome clips from that roof top session. That was fun.

Great ffull overall. Big ups to evil to compiling it all together and doing most of the editing. Turned out fantastic.
    Last edited by Roccityroller; 05-30-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter