Thread: Numb Clothing-Hypothermia (Full Length)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    Btw... who edited this piece of art? I have never seen such excellent quality in title texts. Is that after effects? What the fuck? I <3 you guys.
    Evil edited everything but my part, emerica's part, and panda's part. Those titles were just done in premier. The intro clips i'm pretty sure were done in AE. They came out so tight too.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Evil edited everything but my part, emerica's part, and panda's part. Those titles were just done in premier. The intro clips i'm pretty sure were done in AE. They came out so tight too.
    Ha yeah what he said. The intro was possibly my favorite part of the whole video to be honest Lol Shit was killer. Evil said he was going to do something mindblowing, but i dind't expect it to be that crazy. Once again though, thanks to every one who participated. Also, for every one's patience. This thing was scheduled for April, but had some hold ups. All good though cause it came out better than I expected. Numb has been around for a while...and we never got around to doing a full length..until now. Glad every one whos commented has good things to say. It's very much appreciated. Any feedback is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cianforlife View Post
    but had some hold ups.
    That's what you get for putting a pothead on the team and letting him help edit...
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Awful Awfuls!

Watched a day or 2 ago but forgot to comment. Everybody had some great stuff. i think part 3 was favorite, roc and derk fuckin killed it! Tech man your shit was nice but i wasnt diggin all that brightness. Dunno if its just me...

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I sever heads View Post
    Watched a day or 2 ago but forgot to comment. Everybody had some great stuff. i think part 3 was favorite, roc and derk fuckin killed it! Tech man your shit was nice but i wasnt diggin all that brightness. Dunno if its just me...
    Ha no it wasn't just you. Evil put some color correction to it. Thanks for the comment though man
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

I'm hella late with this, but whatever...

Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch our full length. A lot of time and effort went into everyone's part, and we were happy with the outcome. I'm glad to be a part of this team, and to be riding with all its members. Not sure what's next in our plans, but something tells me it's gonna be good.