Thread: Throwsssss

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Default Throwsssss

Honestly seems like a lot of people are posting "throw away" footage..Haha but yeah. Was gonna be used for the Halcyon FL but decided against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

these types of videos should just be called "I know how to waste my time" since they went through the process of doing the trick/line, filmed it, and decided it wasn't good enough for a video then later made an entire video out of these clips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    these types of videos should just be called "I know how to waste my time" since they went through the process of doing the trick/line, filmed it, and decided it wasn't good enough for a video then later made an entire video out of these clips.
    I don't think you got the point of this. I was going to use these for the Halcyon Full Length, but decided against it. So instead of deleting them, I made a video. Didn't really waste my time on anything.
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

I wasn't pointing at your video specifically tech, my reply is more generic to anyone who labels their video as 'throwaway.'

but, back to the reason why you made/posted this, the video was sick. Enjoyed every second of it.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 06-13-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Banned

lol. Nice watch man. Anxiously awaiting this FL.

Oh...you ! These are all CAP clips. Does it means something ? Nice stuff man !

And about that Noted's point...i know people those films FOR throwaway/leftover videos...that's kinda hilarious because that's kinda opposite of idea of throwaway videos hahah =D
    I don't think it's wasting time...i hardly do anything but fakeskating and rl skating (indoors) when it's raining outside. I don't think it's wasting time. Evereyone has opinion i guess ?

Ha it means that I won't be using CAP clips in the FL. Was going to, but not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cianforlife View Post
    Ha it means that I won't be using CAP clips in the FL. Was going to, but not any more.
    Good decision man ! I have no CAP clips in da Full lenght. I'm done with all filming for it. Hows you ?

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    Good decision man ! I have no CAP clips in da Full lenght. I'm done with all filming for it. Hows you ?
    I just got started, so I have like 5 clips Haha Workin on it though

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

pretty dope stuff, a few clips at my park I see haha bs smith 180 out up the hubba was crazy, and so was that ender

audio disables. couldnt watch

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    audio disables. couldnt watch
    Damn took em that long to do something? Lol All good, should be fixed soon.