Thread: CAP Faction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Default CAP FACTION - We build parks!

CAP Faction

CAP Faction started up as a group of guys who were obsessed with creating parks in this game we all love and hate. The sole purpose of this "Team" is to feed off each others ideas and to get better by challenging our personal creativity levels, so far so good! 99% of what we do is outdoor realistic spots. Reason being (for me anyway) is my love for Design in general and of course my passion for Skateboarding.

Team Roster -

PS3
    Old-Skooler-34
    rzrfvr
    Buddah-Blessed
    Monkysunkle
    Ayreon
    Ladd279

XBox

jsmithLMSL

-How do I get on CAP Faction? I get asked this fairly often and the answer is not by asking, but by showing (posting on the forums!!). The one thing I want most out of a teamie is for them to be active in the community by posting great parks consistently regardless of their affiliation with a team or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The CAP Faction Family has been expanded with the introduction of CAP Faction ST

CAP FACTION ST

Jebotek (Manager)
    Gizzler_Gee
    M7419
    Fallingskyline
    Valleyboy420
    Sickone
    ImperialFuManchu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by old-skooler-34; 01-15-2012 at 07:42 PM.