Thread: CAP Faction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@Skooler want to check out the park i gave you a while back. I heard its sick.

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

monkey, I though you were dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    monkey, I though you were dead
    nah, just busy with work. You fix your PS3?

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

lol not yet

edit

so is everyone filming for pick a park 2?
    Last edited by Ayreon; 07-19-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Banned

Old skoooler, ThaD3UCE420 wants you to be a judge in the Love Park contest yo!

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSK8 View Post
    We're on playstation
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSK8 View Post
    As Ladd said I'm on PS3, would love to judge just based on Photos but that can be iffy as far as scaling, skatability, and over all feel.

wassup guys,now i havent actually gotten around to completing a park(2 years out and i i feel perfection is a must) but ive more or less just been experimenting with peices but i wanna get this merge glitch working for me so i can really build... oh lol before i write ur eyes out i was just wondering if you guys wanted an old head in ur team if u wanna check anyone of my old parks just look up caccy, all of my new ones will be under EAHatesCaccy(but there is only one and its still in the testing phase)