Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

WEST GOSHEN, Pa. -- Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of the TV and movie series "Jackass," was killed early Monday in a car accident in Pennsylvania.

April Margera, mother of Dunn's "Jackass" costar Bam Margera, confirmed to TMZ that Dunn was killed in a single-car accident at around 3:00am Monday in West Goshen, Pa., about 35 miles (56 kilometers) west of Philadelphia. He was 34 years old.

One other person died in the crash involving Dunn's 2007 Porsche. The other person was not identified and it was not immediately known who was driving at the time of the accident.
    Read more HERE

that fucking sucks
    i'm not really a fan of the whole jackass/cky thing anymore but he was certainly an inspiration to me in my earlier and easily impressionable years
    atleast he didn't die old and grey
    still..shoulda woulda coulda been bam first!
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

Quote Originally Posted by skHate88 View Post
    that fucking sucks
    i'm not really a fan of the whole jackass/cky thing anymore but he was certainly an inspiration to me in my earlier and easily impressionable years
    atleast he didn't die old and grey
    still..shoulda woulda coulda been bam first!
    this

but i'm almost 4 years older than him
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

A sad day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

"She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

I expect a animated gif by end of today
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

"The dude was a complete Jack ass......right?
    How did you think his life was going to end.
    At least now he won't be teaching our kids that being an idiot has it's rewards.
    Moron......kills someone too.
    Later fool..."

This was one of the comments on the MTV article about his death, just wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I expect a animated gif by end of today
    i got the crash scene footage but no gif as of yet...

XBL
    emericaridr11

DAMN what a bummer, I liked Dunn

I guess thats why you dont drink and drive.... and in a fast ass car like a Porsche to boot

Damn Shame!

Shitty. He was the coolest one too. Too sad.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

I thought the dude was funny, made me laugh a lot while watching Street Dreams, but I can't be too sympathetic when there was drunk driving involved. Either way, RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

Dam man that sucks. He was funny shit.

The circumstances of this whole thing sucks. Though he will be missed, despite his foolishness.
    Last edited by Razorlike Blue; 06-20-2011 at 01:38 PM.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Fluckit Master

It's damn sad indeed.. He was imo the funniest and most respected guy of the whole Jackass team etc. However I read some where that it's still unofficial of who drove the car and what's caused the accident. My regards to Dunn's family and friends

fuck, i loved that guy..
    r.i.p. buddy

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I'm really bummed out about his death... I've watched Street Dreams like not even a month ago, and the dude made me laugh so much. Saw Jackass 3D when it came out and fuck was it funny (imo anyways, not everyone enjoys what they do). But when I saw the news about his death, I couldn't even believe it. Even though the jackass crew do some crazy shit, sometimes near death stuff, I wasn't expecting that. Sucks that his life had to end so young. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    At least now he won't be teaching our kids that being an idiot has it's rewards.
    Later fool..."

I can't believe that dude said that......

I've Been Watching Viva La Bam And Crap Since 2005, Im Super Sad Now. The Rode That He Crashed On Was On The Way To MY Sister's Old House In West Chester

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Deffinitely didn't expect Dunn to go first outta the Jackass guys. Very unexpected and shocking. He always managed to entertain me.

RIP.

damn,man.been watching this dude's crazy stuff since the landspeed vid(or cky 1,however you look at it).tragic way to go out.
    R.I.P. Dunn

Fluckit Master

Had to honour him by watching Jackass 3D. Won't be the same without him. Gonna miss his beard man..

Steam
    Monkadelic

he definitely wasnt my first choice to go out of the group. as much as i disliked street dreams, i think im gonna have to watch it again since he was one of the few ppl in it that kept me from shutting it off midway. hes got a new show coming up on g4 with that hot chick i forgot her name. i wonder if they are going to go ahead and air the episodes they already have made for it.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    he definitely wasnt my first choice to go out of the group. as much as i disliked street dreams, i think im gonna have to watch it again since he was one of the few ppl in it that kept me from shutting it off midway. hes got a new show coming up on g4 with that hot chick i forgot her name. i wonder if they are going to go ahead and air the episodes they already have made for it.
    that would be sick if they aired the show, but weird at the same time... I can't really put it into words why it would be wierd, but watching the old jackass stuff and all those other hilarious movies he has made will not be the same anymore (imo) ..

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    that would be sick if they aired the show, but weird at the same time... I can't really put it into words why it would be wierd, but watching the old jackass stuff and all those other hilarious movies he has made will not be the same anymore (imo) ..
    They Already Filmed 8 Episodes But They Are Put On Hold For Now Until His Death News Has Settled Down

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I will say he was the only one I really cared for out of the entire Dumbass army. I mean, Bam in his Toy Machine Am days, maybe...

But, he, and all those guys have chosen a lifestyle, and sadly, dying young tends to run with a lot of it.

I raise my beer to what I'm hoping was a man who lead a short, but happy life. May we all enjoy as much of our own as he probably did his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Blazing a Trail

its sad and all but considering how he destroyed his car... his driving wasn't safe...
    Last edited by Slamooh; 06-21-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Never cared for the Jackass/CKY (and similar retard shit), but it sucks when anyone dies.
    I figured Steve-O would have been the first one out the door.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Later fool..."

Well, it's true. Yes, it's sad when anyone dies. But when you have some loser drinking and speeding, this is what happens. I feel no sympathy for people who do stupid shit like this.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

sad he's gone may he rest in piece.
    this is a tragic loss, but on the other hand i have zero tolerance for people drinkin' and drivin'...
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

3 light beers and 3 'girly shots' in the space of 4 hours is hardly a session, i've drank more than that before i got behind the wheel, i'm not happy about it i'm just saying i have and i was fine, probably because i don't drive a car that's so easy to kill yourself in.
    owning a car like that and driving it the way dunn did... it was just a matter of time, drunk or not.

he's an amateur racer. track days and all that shit. it would be silly to call him a bad driver.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

i wouldn't call lewis hamilton a bad driver, but he has his crashes.

true. but i don't think there would be nearly as many insensitive 'he was a jackass' comments if hamilton died in a crash.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

because he's not in jackass
    maybe he'll be the replacement

Well at least he died doing something he loved, being a jackass.

R.I.P. Random Hero
    youtube.com/freecactushugs

Cacty = trailmix

bad news

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    he's an amateur racer. track days and all that shit. it would be silly to call him a bad driver.
    Good drivers keep it on the track. Just saying.
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Maybe now Westboro Baptist will get the ass whippings they deserve.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

As far as Westboro goes, I wish I could re-hash all that MLK Jr. misquote junk that came around the OBL death...

... But fuck those assholes, right in their assholes...

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Good drivers keep it on the track. Just saying.
    It's rumored that who ever was driving, was going 120mph in a 55mph area. I don't care how "good" of a driver you are..the area is 55mph for a reason.
    As for the Westboro people...yeah, I can see someone from that group getting severely hurt. I know if someone was disrespecting my close friend/family member like that...I'd get very pissed off and start kicking some serious ass.
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv