Thread: PCTV Mondays with Emericaridr11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default PCTV Mondays with Emericaridr11

Emerica always makes really dope edits with good skating.
    Filmed and edited by him: Emericaridr11

If you wanna submit your video, here are the "requirements":
    - 1 minute (more or less) of rather realistic footage (I'm really open to this, so pretty much anyone is welcome to send in a video)
    - Decent filming and editing.
    - No watermarks.
    - No need for intro clips, just a straight 1 minute video.
    - I will put in the name for you, as I will be using the same font for everyone's videos.

(If you want to put in the name yourself, go for it, but I'll be using "Bradley Hand ITC", size 36 font in either corner... just trying to keep it steady lol)

Send your entry by PM with a megaupload link of your minute-long video. I will put up a new video every Monday. Enjoy and good luck.

That was dope bro's !!
    ORIGAMI !

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Not a fan ;D Hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

lol good stuff E

last two tricks were really nice.good work E

Banned

Smooth as always E-money

Some of these guys just take this stuff way too seriously; but negative comments are sometimes the best ones because theyre honest--for the most part.
    All I know that last trick wasnt very easy to do, so kudos there.
    I think these brave guys (namely boxerman) deserve some respect for trying to breath some life into this game.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by heshfield View Post
    Some of these guys just take this stuff way too seriously; but negative comments are sometimes the best ones because theyre honest--for the most part.
    All I know that last trick wasnt very easy to do, so kudos there.
    I think these brave guys (namely boxerman) deserve some respect for trying to breath some life into this game.
    I agree that negative comments are sometimes the best ones, but when someone says it's bad, that doesn't say much. When people say something is bad, it's always nice to know why, so you can improve on stuff people don't like, but you can't please everyone from one video. People from this community seem to be way too picky in terms of tricks and think about playing the game a little too realistic sometimes. I love watching realistic skate videos, but sometimes it's nice to see stuff out of the ordinary. I just watched that Delaze full length not too long ago, and I really enjoyed it, people said it was the best thing they've seen from the game, but it seemed like it was all first try tricks, or mostly. Emerica does some really creative stuff, with tricks that are tech and difficult, and people don't seem to like it for some reason, and they don't explain themselves.
    But anyways, thanks for the support Hesh, means a lot.

Awful Awfuls!

the delaze full is the best thing to come from this game, it takes more time then you would think to make tricks look proper

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    the delaze full is the best thing to come from this game, it takes more time then you would think to make tricks look proper
    don't get me wrong dude, I really enjoyed that Delaze full length, but people who don't play as realistic as they do might not like it. Kinda like PCTV Monday with Emericaridr video. Some people might consider his videos the best thing to come from this game, others might think the contrary. It's all "to each their own opinion" type of thing. Not everyone will enjoy what Delaze does, not everyone likes what I do, and not everyone likes what Emerica does.

And btw, I know how much time it takes to make a simple trick look proper; my videos are somewhat similar to theirs.