Thread: Games I wish EA could make.

Default Games I wish EA could make.

I only say EA because I know they can do the gameplay, even though I disagree with alot of what they do.

1) Snowboarding game with the Skate formula. (Stoked did it, and it was fun, but it was OBVIOUSLY low budget and thus was hard to do much with other than toy around)

2) Parkour game. (Open world, Skate-esque layout for freerun and missions. Imagine mirror's edge but maybe 3rd person, and more emphasis on tricks and stuff, utilizing the motions and buttons that wouldn't be wasted on mediocre combat like ME was <_<)

3) BMX game. (I don't even follow BMX much, but It'd be sick to play a game for it)

4) Skate 4 <_< (with fixed bailing. I hate faceplanting because my hand scraped a wall.)

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by Skribbz View Post
    I only say EA because I know they can do the gameplay, even though I disagree with alot of what they do.

1) Snowboarding game with the Skate formula. (Stoked did it, and it was fun, but it was OBVIOUSLY low budget and thus was hard to do much with other than toy around)

I think the new SSX has something like that in it.

Yea, but SSX has ALWAYS been so arcady. I like it, but I want something realistic with it. Besides, the new SSX has already completely turned me off with almost everything about it. YOU HAVE TO GO FAST OR ELSE YOU FREEZE TO DEATH!

Fluckit Master

Everytime I see people talking about a bmx game and EA I feel like crying.

they should make a game were we all play as monkeys and we throw shit at each other.

bf3

oh wait..
    i'm happy =)

i don't think they should bring out a whole another skate, but just bring out mappacks with huge new maps and tweeks to the game physics

Fluckit Master

Yeah the possibility of tweaking game physics would be sick, like, having a 'My skater doesn't know how to grind' mode = UG EVERYWEAR

edit: EVERY-WEAR

I just want Skate 4 before our EA Skate. community dies...forever.

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    Everytime I see people talking about a bmx game and EA I feel like crying.
    I don't see why. What exactly would be bad about that?

XBL
    TheDietTea

Haha everyone joins fluckit and talks of ea dying go post there if you want it to "live" stoked came out pretty good the cheap factor makes it more challenging look how big snowboarders go.. Fuck realism just a matter of time. Skaters are right behind them too vert guys constantly raising the bar. Mirrors edge was kinda cool it was a parkour type game.. Ea doesnt make them by the way they just support development teams if im not mistaken. Skate 4 would be wrong in someone elses hands we came to learn what we wanted through the last three games and I think it deserves more recognition.. Even with flaws weve shaped our styles around them.. Blackbox brought us together and now theyre gone.
    Last edited by Antwan; 08-03-2011 at 02:56 PM.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    Skate 4 would just revive it anyway. Everyone talks about the community dien. I dont see it is at the minute. But if reel problems persist, then it may be on its way. But anyway...

Games like SSX are as real as you make it. Yes you cant do anything with the game styles and looks etc. But people may think skate is arcady. About as realistic as you make it.

Cant see how a BMX game and flick it controls that people always want would work.

Parkour game would never sell well.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Skribbz View Post
    I don't see why. What exactly would be bad about that?
    LOL, I'm a bmx rider. Those tears are pure sadness.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    bf3

oh wait..
    i'm happy =)

i don't think they should bring out a whole another skate, but just bring out mappacks with huge new maps and tweeks to the game physics
    What SK8ERatWAR said. I even ordered a six core, 2 gig gfx card etc p,c that I'm gonna pick up tomorrow just for this game lol.

Also agree what he mentioned about S3.
    Lets say they would tweak S3 a little. A thing I would love to have implemented in the game is like that you can go apeshit on your board and like throw it and shit if you bail. Would be cool for film making. And yeah give us back S2 bail physics. S3 bail physics are just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    they should make a game were we all play as monkeys and we throw shit at each other.
    i would buy that for sure

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Skate 4 would just revive it anyway. Everyone talks about the community dien. I dont see it is at the minute. But if reel problems persist, then it may be on its way. But anyway...

Games like SSX are as real as you make it. Yes you cant do anything with the game styles and looks etc. But people may think skate is arcady. About as realistic as you make it.

Cant see how a BMX game and flick it controls that people always want would work.

Parkour game would never sell well.
    Well I wasn't saying half of these WOULD be done, It's more of a fantasy thing. Also, it's near impossible to play SSX realistically. Tapping A makes you jump like 40 feet in the air. Those games are a BLAST, but not what I always want.

Parkour, assassins creed style, only with flips n spins etc wallruns, blah blah and I'm in heaven, perhaps some street fighting in these kinda games would be nice, fits the style!

i wish EA would make a game that actually does everything its supposed to.

Fluckit Master

i wish ea could actually make a server
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Skate 4 has been renamed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 12.
    You should see an announcement soon.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    Don't be silly buddy. If the community died and ppl got married and had kids and started to build real lives without video games etc, if skate 4 was released with everything the core community has asked for, you'd see widespread pilgrimage back to sites like this LOL.

Divorces, deadbeat fathers, unemployment: these are some of the things that will happen if skate 4 is released in 2015 or beyond hahaha.