Howdy

About 3 months ago I made a Berrics for Duce (current layout), after I had made it I decided I preferred skating the previous layout, so gutted the building and rebuilt it,

While hunting for images and videos of what I called "the og berrics " I came across a video that had a different layout, which actually turned out to be the original layout - the walls were dirtier, no office, random rubbish in corners etc and I really wanted to skate it, so set about building it as best as I could.

Some of the obstacles I had to make permanent, where as IRL they are moveable, but whatever I enjoyed making it, and still enjoy skating it over the other versions.

I've tried to make it perfect to skate based on the physics of the game without making it too oversided, I think I found a happy equilibirium, howver if not please don't hate me. These weren't initially for public consumption due to sheer volume of berrics being made, however I've never seen a version of the original so here it is. Feel free to change the colour scheme if don't think i've go it exact as i've never been very good at that part of park building.

OG layout:

DOWNLOAD

The OG OG Berrics! lol

DOWNLOAD

Peace!