Thread: Deacon s3 Mini feat. Boxerman (Alt Fish Eye and Sound FX test)

Default Deacon s3 Mini feat. Boxerman (Alt Fish Eye and Sound FX test)

Alright peeps.

Been playing about with some camera and sound FX and made this little mini. First off, props to Jeanolive who inpsired me with his real sounds videos. With practice I hope I get to his level with the syncing someday.

Clips are kinda rushed due to skate reel only working for short periods of time.

Boxerman on guest, ripping it up.

Full part coming soon in the same style

tht is truely awsome, u got to get me in 1 of them and I think I'll have a go at it as well man, nice work!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    tht is truely awsome, u got to get me in 1 of them and I think I'll have a go at it as well man, nice work!
    Deffo dude. when i get back from malta i'm going to start work on another one.

Fluckin' Hatchling

nice video bro

I like these kinds of vids a lot, and this one is really good for a first attempt. I hardly noticed any problems at all with the syncs, but the audio levels seemed kinda uneven in a few places, like the line at 0:08 was real audible, but at other times some of the grinds were too quiet or the song was just too loud to hear them. But 1:27 to the end was perfect IMO. I thought the ender was just fine sync-wise, and amazing trick-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Sounded so sick deacon.. ender was a beaut too!

Fluckit Master

Good job! both of you have sick clips!
    BTW, what about the alt fish eye? done with AE? Also diggin the 4:3 aspect a lot.

@ Screw ty man.

@ Briden tnx man. i think I was trying to be 2 clever with the sound at points. I was trying to adjust the sound levels to vary, terrain, distance from camera, etc etc, and kinda cocked a couple of bits up lol. Mnore of these to come though as I had fun making it and want to do it all over again.

@ River thanks man appreciated.

@ Agus cheers mate. All effects were done in Sony Movie Studio 10 with the standard FX plug ins :-) Going to do a few more tests with varying fish eyes, as I want to try and get a OTT death lense.

Awesome, I don't knoww if I'm the only to feel that but I feel like the real sound add a better realistic atmosphere to the video...
    Great job Deacon, I know how hard it is to that, and great job for the tricks, filming, you become a pro man you're very good

And that BS Noseblunt from Boxerman was fuckin good !

Minglin'

Damn nice, can't wait

Great video, guys. Nice skating!

Fluckit Master

Sick man both of you killed it i also should have a real sound vid up sometime soon
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

@ ALex - Cheers man. I'm deffo on the case with another one of these. If you want in man. I'd love to have you guest dude. And Boxer's noseblunt gives me a semi everytime i see it lol.

@ semsk8 - thank you dude.

@ Mage - once again dude, thanks for the kind words man.

@ Ladd - Cheers mate. I'm looking forward to your edit. Hit me up with link once its done dude.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I love RL sounds, and I loved this a lot. The more people do this, the better. I for one don't have the time or patience to go through the effort required, but major props to anyone who does.

If I was to give some constructiveness, (probably due to my attention to detail) the sounds were a little varied. Like at the beginning and some grinds were very quiet yet later on it was louder and sounded great. And real pickiness, when on the double angle of Boxers opening trick, the long lens angle could have had the sound faded out a little, but I'm not talking from experience.

Anyway, can't wait to see more of these. Oh and rl grind sounds in S3 vid <3

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    I love RL sounds, and I loved this a lot. The more people do this, the better. I for one don't have the time or patience to go through the effort required, but major props to anyone who does.

If I was to give some constructiveness, (probably due to my attention to detail) the sounds were a little varied. Like at the beginning and some grinds were very quiet yet later on it was louder and sounded great. And real pickiness, when on the double angle of Boxers opening trick, the long lens angle could have had the sound faded out a little, but I'm not talking from experience.

Anyway, can't wait to see more of these. Oh and rl grind sounds in S3 vid <3
    Yo, thanks man Constructive feedback is good dude. This was kinda of a test run for next vid but yeah deffo take onboard the points man.

beautiful song choice and i really love RL sounds in s3 vids, its soo sick, thats why i stick with remakes. I'd love to see more and i actually have a request, perhaps a RL sound vid/another CAP (RL remakes) vid?

Quote Originally Posted by experienceosiris View Post
    beautiful song choice and i really love RL sounds in s3 vids, its soo sick, thats why i stick with remakes. I'd love to see more and i actually have a request, perhaps a RL sound vid/another CAP (RL remakes) vid?
    :-) Great minds think a like, as that's already in the pipeline!

Blazing a Trail

very impressive! Sounds, skating, filming, etc.!

really enjoyed it, man! like watching vids at that aspect ratio....gives some kind of old school feeling imo! and props for taking the time to add rl sounds. must be time consuming as hell...

im a big fan of your black label remakes btw! those look so good in game.
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    :-) Great minds think a like, as that's already in the pipeline!
    It's really funny seeing you make a smiley face right next to your avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now