Thread: my talk with ea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

Default my talk with ea

sorry for mis spelling i was tired lol

Maneesh: Hi, my name is Maneesh. How may i help you?

2406817281: why are there so many errors? the reel only works in between certain time. Why?

Maneesh: I would request you to please elaborate your concern here so that i could understand better

2406817281: skate 3 is going through alot of problems

2406817281: the skate.reel never really works, and you cant download graphics. is it going to be fixed?

Maneesh: I sincerely regret any inconvenience caused due to this issue

Maneesh: Let me check it

2406817281: thanks

2406817281: alot of people count these servers and if not up people are gonna quit playing this game

Maneesh: As i have checked, this difficulty you are experiencing as this is a kind of temporary which is being faced by many players currently

Maneesh: we are aware of this issue and our engineers are working towards a solution to fix this

2406817281: thanks i dont know if your aware but there are so many other forums than just the official ea forum

Maneesh: i understand and know about this issue and i would like to let you know that this issue will get fixed by us.

2406817281: how long do you think it'll take to til its up and running again?

Maneesh: Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for when they will deploy a fix but it will not take long

Maneesh: Being a gamer myself i can understand how disappointing it is

2406817281: thanks glad you understand

2406817281:if no serer it would completety ruin the game

2406817281: one more question if i may ask

Maneesh:Sure

Maneesh: You are welcome

2406817281: I heard/read that the people incharge of maintaing the skate servers quite. is it true?

Maneesh:No, thats only a rumor and i can personal insure you that thses problems will be taken care of

2406817281: Also people are having problems with their filmer packs

2406817281:it only works online and a ea supervisor told him to delete all cache data and re download everything but it didnt appear in his download folder

Maneesh: Let me check

Maneesh: Unfortuanley, its also been a major part of this issue and i guranante that it'll be taken care of

Maneesh:But please take some more time for we are currenly working over.

2406817281: thanks by the way is there going to be another skate game?

Maneesh: there have been a couple of rumors about another one but it might not be in same series, but nothing offical as to late

2406817281: ok thanks sorry for keeping you

Maneesh: its been my pleasure to assist you we care our valued customers

2406817281: take care!

2406817281 disconnected

Update- so i finally got this guy who knew exactly what happened and when its going to be fixed. he said " i apologize for the inconvience, our team has been working on it for some time now. It MAY TAKE A AROUND A WEEK by our team to come over this issues with the game servers.Well its already being a few days that are customers are unable to enjoy there games. Hopefully this problem may be solved within the next 48 hours". he also mentioned that skate wasn't the only game having problems so yeah.
    Last edited by Ladd279; 09-04-2011 at 08:41 PM.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !