Thread: Inspired by ladd; my conversation with EA :)

Default Inspired by ladd; my conversation with EA :)

Ladd had a good idea, I feel like if we bitch enough we have a better chance of getting something done than we have right now. And if not, at least we get to bitch at people

Peeyush: Hi, my name is Peeyush. How may I help you?
    2252490581: Hello Peeyush
    2252490581: I, along with dozens of other people, have been having serious connectivity problems to the servers on EA Skate 3
    2252490581: We are not able to upload videos, download graphics, or connect to EA Nation half of the time
    Peeyush: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    2252490581: And a very great inconvenience it is, I assure you
    2252490581: I need to know what can be done about this, I know that it is a common problem, and not a problem with my physical connection
    Peeyush: I would like to inform you that some customers has reported us for the issue earlier
    Peeyush: that they are unable to play the game in Online mode on XBOX
    Peeyush: Being a gamer myself, I can understand how disappointing it must be, not being able to play the game.
    Peeyush: I apologize for the trouble that you are facing this time. This is a known issue and our engineers are already aware of this. They are working to resolve this as soon as possible.
    2252490581: What is being done about this? I paid money for these extra services in the game and I am not able to use them.
    Communication with the RightNow Chat service has been lost. Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
    Disconnection in 240 seconds.
    Connection resumed.
    2252490581: This has been an ongoing issue and we have been told that it has been worked on
    Peeyush: I don’t blame you for being anxious, had I been in your place, I would have reacted in the same way.
    2252490581: This is not a matter of being anxious, right now I have money invested in this game and am not able to benefit from my money spent
    2252490581: With a company as big as EA I would think that this is important. I would hope that once they receive my money their customer satisfaction continues to play a role
    Peeyush: yes it is
    Peeyush: customer satisfaction is our prime roll
    Peeyush: but I hope you will also understand our limitation & situation
    Peeyush: that
    Peeyush: as this is known issue so it our engineers are investing on it
    Peeyush: and it is not in our hand
    2252490581: I understand this, so now it is EA
    2252490581: Who needs to understand that I am due a refund of all the services that I have paid for and am not able to use
    2252490581: If this involves pushing me through to someone who more capable then that is what needs to happen.
    Peeyush: I can completely understand your state of mind.
    Peeyush: that why you are feeling this way
    2252490581: Ok so what are we going to do to resolve this, because I have not been able to use the services that I paid for for several months now
    Peeyush: We do value your money and time. Our members’ satisfaction is our primary goal.
    2252490581: You have already stated this.
    Peeyush: it's my humble request that please have patience and try it after 24 to 48 hours
    2252490581: People were told this exact same thing over a week ago
    2252490581: I have played the patient waiting game for several months now
    2252490581: It is now my humble request, as a "valued customer" that I receive a refund for the services I paid money for and cannot use.
    Peeyush: Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?
    2252490581: You may tell me how to contact someone with the authority to keep me as a "valued customer" instead of responding with pre-determined answers that are exact replicas of the answers others have received from different people.
    Peeyush: If you wish you can call 650-628-1001 , this service is available between 8AM PST till 5PM PST
    2252490581: And what branch of customer support does this number get me to?
    Peeyush: this is our phone support departmentno .

Peeyush: department no.
    2252490581: Alright thank you very much for your time.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

what's the link to the customer service chat because it seems like all they ever give is a bunch of info we already know and i bet the hotline will just give everyone the run-around too.

Blazing a Trail

hate to say it but I dont think anythings being done to fix this...Lets face it, the game is a year old, skate is done.. EA is moving on

Quote Originally Posted by llamasrock View Post
    Peeyush: We do value your money and time. Our members’ satisfaction is our primary goal.
    2252490581: You have already stated this.
    lmao

Fluckit Master

damn jeb beat me to it glad i could be a role model lol
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !