momadaddy123 -> Thanks a lot for your approval ^^

I sever heads -> Thanks man, and yeah I try my best everytime I plan a solo, having Boxerman in the team give us the motivation to improve !

Mage505 -> Thank you, you always followed our vids and we appreciat it, again, thank you !

RedScharlach -> Thanks, but I still don't know how the hell I get all those views... so weird :S

MarcoPoloUSN -> Thank you Marco, yes, I try to bring some originality, new stuffs, if I succeeded, this is awesome Thanks agian

jerr bear -> Jerrel, I was thinking about that, I mean if I get those views because of you, so I'll ask you clips everytime I plan something XD Thanks gain man

Paddi -> Hurricane to Noseblunt, a difficult double coping grind, I love those, thanks for your comment !

MarcoPoloUSN -> Marco, as I said I still don't know I get those views, it isn't a glitch because Youtube crontrols views and shit and if you check the statistic you'll see that my vids have been posted on some site that I didn't know before, some IRL skate site

Roke -> Thanks Roke, thanks for supporting the team though !!!

Again, thanks to everyone, I really glad that people loved the video, it makes me wanna make an other one but PC starts to really be destroyed and it's hard to find something decent and unsued to skate