Thread: Petterson indoor DLC/PS3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

Default Petterson indoor DLC/PS3

sup guys felt like i havent uploaded an official park in a while so i decided to take a break from my headache causing parks and make this quick lil indoor park. this is my first indoor park so next time i will try to make it a little more original. lazy taking pics

because of the recent flooding in petterson the owners of the park had to rebuild and chose the least expensive materials and replaced the bad pieces to what they could afford. skate park is still a local favorite and is a great place to learn and perfect tricks. enjoy and where a helmet when he's around.

p.s. owner gills isn't afraid to sue!

[IMG][/IMG]
    nice 5 stair with a small hubba, a clean lil grass gap and a step up manny pad

[IMG][/IMG]
    middle of the park with some ledges, bank, corner spine, gap to kink rail, white up rail and ledge.

[IMG][/IMG]
    small euro in front of grass gap

[IMG][/IMG]
    my fav part of park small spine which you can gap to and some small bank/quarter which is hard to carry momentum

[IMG][/IMG]
    mini/half in the corner after lockers

link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1342255
    Last edited by Ladd279; 10-08-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !