Thread: Terminal Skate Park (Pandora Production)

Blazing a Trail

Default Terminal Skate Park (Pandora Production)

Terminal Skate Park
    Welcome to Terminal Skate Park! This is a professional TF/skate park designed for Training/Filming. It is supposed to resemble an airport terminal. Most everything in here is custom and it all skate pretty great (IMO). Feedback is greatly appreciated, I hope you all enjoy!

This pic features two skateable escalators and a nice center rail

Nice custom bench

A skateable support pillar/ bench

View from top of escalators

Whats an airport terminal without a walkway for lazy people?...nothing

overview of a good chunk of the park

Download

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1976638

fully... ima might be cimpletly fuxked... but <3 loving teh colours !

looks sick dude good wrk

Fucking Gnar bro. Loving the concept behind this one. Deff will be getting a download and shred.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Blazing a Trail

Good stuff and also diggin the colors

XBL
    emericaridr11

this looks bad to the bone

love the top of the escalator view

First Terminal of an Airport! Must want on PS3!

Yes You Can!

Great concept! Park looks so clean and fun.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

Fluckit Master

i love the lazy walkway idea and also diggin the color choices def a org concept
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

XBL
    mrmaster11

I tried to make an airport a few months back and it was super hard so i dumped it. I could never of thought anyone would make a good airport style park, Great job.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

seems sick man, might not be your best work imo, but still looks sick!

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    fully... ima might be cimpletly fuxked... but <3 loving teh colours !
    haha a little too drunk possibly?

Blazing a Trail

Riverking- Ha, Cheers man!

Ohmid- Thanks! Always good to know a fellow pandora member likes it.

old-skooler- I like the colors too ha, my gf wanted me to make the ceiling bright blue....and i said no... haha

emericaridr- Thanks man I like that view too! Put that pic in at the last minute, glad I did now.

Mage505- Build it!

rzrfvr- Its both clean and fun but does take some getting used to! Thanks for the comment

Ladd- Thanks, the lazy walkway took awhile to figure out, but I really enjoy getting tricks on it!

Themaster- Dude, I feel you. I was really limited by the few number of objects that had the look I wanted for this theme.

Boxerman08- Yeah I agree it isn't my best work, but I think that in part has to do with the concept I went with. I had to make a skateable airport terminal. So I couldnt build spots I would normally put in parks, because it wouldn't fit visually. I designed the escalators, lazy walkway, and the benches/ manual pad in a separate park before I even decided to build this. Those three things alone take up over 1/2 of the terrain, but i felt they were essential to creating the look i wanted so i couldnt scrap them. I agree though, this park isn't my best work because it doesn't offer a lot to skate and what there is to skate can be hard to hit (not for me but for others). But I do honestely feel that in the categories of look, creativety, and skill/construction, it is up to par with some of my best parks. Haha I originally planned to add so much more to this, but couldn't because I ran out of terrain so fast(story of my life). Anyways now that I've had a rant i can say thanks for the comment man! Always good to get feedback

Why we xboxers get all these shitty and too bad parks when PS3 got all those fucking awsome CAP faction parks ;(

Nahh just kidding dude ! This park looks ICE CREAM+CARAMEL ! Awsomeness...i've always wanted to do electric stairs...it's really hard. Maybe i have to electric stairs into my drainage ditch that i'm working with hahah =D
    More parks please ???

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Boxerman08- Yeah I agree it isn't my best work, but I think that in part has to do with the concept I went with. I had to make a skateable airport terminal. So I couldnt build spots I would normally put in parks, because it wouldn't fit visually. I designed the escalators, lazy walkway, and the benches/ manual pad in a separate park before I even decided to build this. Those three things alone take up over 1/2 of the terrain, but i felt they were essential to creating the look i wanted so i couldnt scrap them. I agree though, this park isn't my best work because it doesn't offer a lot to skate and what there is to skate can be hard to hit (not for me but for others). But I do honestely feel that in the categories of look, creativety, and skill/construction, it is up to par with some of my best parks. Haha I originally planned to add so much more to this, but couldn't because I ran out of terrain so fast(story of my life). Anyways now that I've had a rant i can say thanks for the comment man! Always good to get feedback
    haha oh damn, wasn't expecting a huge reply like this I hope I didn't offend you man. I love what you do, I love that TF you put out not too long ago, there's so much to skate. This is VERY appealing visually, but doesn't have as many spots to skate as I was maybe expecting (that's most likely just me haha) I guess it was a bad idea to go from skating your TF to the Airport haha It defs does look really good though, and some stuff is really fun to hit. And I agree man, the terrain meter gets filled up WAY too fast haha

Blazing a Trail

Haha yeah sorry about the length man I had just had a reaaaal big cup of coffee. And no offense taken! None at all! I completely agree with everything you said