Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nyjah Huston Battle Commander (Actual Video)

Banned

Default Nyjah Huston Battle Commander (Actual Video)

Fluckit Master

So sick nyjah killed it! Nice sig roke lol
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

He's turning so mainstream.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Newsflash. Skateboarding IS mainstream.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Newsflash. Skateboarding IS mainstream.
    flip noseblunt and tre bomb disaster 5-0 were tight as hell.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

I can do the trick at 1:16!

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

nollie heelflip bs noseblunt = i've waited for that trick for ages, now i can say "i've seen it all" and quit skating
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    He's turning so mainstream.
    Cutting off locks to conform with society's hair norms...
    Winning contest after contest based on skill...
    Doing a Battle Commander at all...

He's so sick. He's probably the best skater atm, winning contests after contests.
    And this was no exception. Bigspin hurri was amazing, + enderzorz. Amazing.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

He makes it all look so easy. Still not as impressive as I thought it would be.

Tory's was beast.

Banned

Ben I couldn't agree more but I'm not sure why people assumed this would be the Hail Mary of B.C.'s. What makes Nyjah and a few others (P.Rod and Sheckler for e.g.) so special is their consistency, but their absolute best tricks are not in the same league as many others right now.

Tory's in my opinion is still the gold Standard at Berrics.

Fluckit Master

This vid's 360p quality owns most people's 720p fakeskate videos ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    Ben I couldn't agree more but I'm not sure why people assumed this would be the Hail Mary of B.C.'s. What makes Nyjah and a few others (P.Rod and Sheckler for e.g.) so special is their consistency, but their absolute best tricks are not in the same league as many others right now.
    I would still say that Chris Cole for e.g. can do amazing tricks that i wouldn't think possible, and still he's in a whole other league when it comes to consistency. I mean, the tre 50-50 on the ledge @ streetleauge. Best trick i saw at streetleauge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    I would still say that Chris Cole for e.g. can do amazing tricks that i wouldn't think possible, and still he's in a whole other league when it comes to consistency. I mean, the tre 50-50 on the ledge @ streetleauge. Best trick i saw at streetleauge.
    I would definitely agree with you dude. Chris Cole's a very consistent skater with tremendous difficulty and it's been shown across contests, tour footage and video parts. His Commander is one of my favorites for sure.

My top 5 commanders are:

1) Tory's without question

Cole, Getz, Carlin and Mike V (no particular order; just the ones that definitely left an impression on me).

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post

Tory's in my opinion is still the gold Standard at Berrics.
    I think his total domination of everything he's touched this year made
    Me hope for more. When I saw that 270 nose blunt I think it was from one Street League down a huge handrail, my mind was blown. It was just perfect.

Guess I was expecting more of that.

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    nollie heelflip bs noseblunt = i've waited for that trick for ages, now i can say "i've seen it all" and quit skating
    eric koston did that trick back in the day in a girl video falling.

sick BC for real, so he finally cut off them nappy ass looking dreads- looks like it didn't affect his equilibrium much hehe.

agreed on the bigspin hurricane; that was the sauce boss!
    Last edited by Monk; 10-17-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    He makes it all look so easy. Still not as impressive as I thought it would be.

Tory's was beast.
    totally agree hate when people say tory has no style and land janky. his tricks are insanely difficult. yeah roke love getz
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

i feel like skateboarders all just hate on other skateboarders.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    i feel like skateboarders all just hate on other skateboarders.
    haha
    the kid is dope

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    eric koston did that trick back in the day in a girl video falling.
    but not on a rail?! or did he... can't remember it eventhough i've seen all girl videos
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

main thing is how casual nyjah does his tricks, i wouldn't be able to get just one of that tricks, and for him is just seems effortless...

i'm effing jealous, i wish i could do just 1% of his tricks like he does

he did a frontside nollieheel noseblunt down a picnictable in menikamati - no rails in my memory at least. possibly on a sidewalkcurb in the goldfish era.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

he did ridiculous stuff in that 101 video falling down like nollieflip bs noseblunt on that low curb at world industries warehouse and switch treflip down the emb 6 in 93 <3

Banned

flixx is right and I even remember that nollie heel bs noseblunt in a magazine spread and pretty much shat myself back in the day.

not a big fan of him but I gotta admit that this was pretty sick
    DA GRIME

this vid WAS sick...but,its been said here on fluckit before, its hard to connect with the vid because of how mf'n robotic he is. what im trying to say is that he does insane tricks in all his vids, but the style or something is lacking. hard to put my finger on it... nice vid nonetheless, but i just dont get the stoke from this vid that i would get from a mark gonzales or chris haslam vid.

Blazing a Trail

Somebody should tell him to go for sloppy landings and all so he can get some style....lol
    mainstream ? the kid was sitting in the dark for too long. Now that he get a chance to be himself, he's mainstream...
    It hardly makes sense imo...

Yes You Can!

I agree with Slamooh, it's not a matter of whether he's "too mainstream" or not...yea he might not have a particularly remarkable style/trick selection (though the bigspin hurry was bonafide jaw dropper, and that overcrooks nollie inward out which hasn't been mentioned yet)...but there is reason to get excited about the dude because he's only fuckin 16! he's already got unbelievable consistency/foundational skills at this age, imagine what he'll be doing at 25.... Sheckler and P-rod come to mind as dudes who's styles were a little dull (imo anyway) when they got in the game but who matured into really interesting skaters (and to all you Sheckler haters...yea he might have had a shitty mtv show and he might be a corporate poster boy for some whack shit or whatever, but don't deny that the dude rips)

Don't get me wrong. Like really.

I think he's sick. Thats all.

everyone shut the hell up, im the best skater period, nyjah has daddy issues, and needed to get a hair cut anyway. he just doin what anybody would do, i mean what else are you gunna do in skateboardin. get sponsored, make a battle commander and a solo video and then retire
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    Don't get me wrong. Like really.

I wasn't trying to troll or start shit, just putting my thoughts out there; wasn't aimed at anyone's comment in particular beyond going off of the previous one.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

He cut the dreads off because the shit was rotting off.
    Anyone who saw him early on in the season could see he was rocking a "Dread Mullet".
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Huston can see clearly now ze dreads be gone

Steam
    Monkadelic

i remember seeing in an old xgames street finals after the buzzer he went for a pop shove late 360 flip; that trick was fuckin sick as hell- he over flipped it on the bank and landed bottom up, but id love to see him land that one day

Nyjah's been one of my fav skaters ever since he first came onto the scene at 8, so i have to put in my two cents. Imo his dads guidance was the best thing that could have happend to him, and straying away from that was a mistake. His dad had nyjah skating constantly and knew who and who not to keep him around, and look at nyjahs skating today. Nyjah at 16 is one of the best skaters in the industry hands down style or no style and at the rate hes going now you can only imagine what he's going to be putting down in the future when his style fully matures. All that aside it seems Nyjah's been getting much more recognition ever since he cut his hair. To me nyjahs hair was one of the main things about him that made him stand out, I honestly couldent pick nyjah out of a crowd if i were to see him now. I understand what Marco was saying about him going mainstream, Hes just another wanna be swag skater; like another chazz ortiz (snapback hat, hype shirt, and earrings) and thats a pity to me. I know hes young and wants to do whats "cool" and all but it dosent fit him to me. I personally fucking loathe this swag movement; the music, the word, and every artist affiliated with it. Ive never been more disappointed in the kid, and he's in his prime right now but thats just how i feel. Hopefully Rise and Shine will change my outlook on him. ps Nyjahs dad isint half as bad as the skate industry makes him out to be.
    Last edited by RastaRipss; 10-24-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    Peace and Blessings

Quote Originally Posted by RastaRipss View Post
    Nyjah's been one of my fav skaters ever since he first came onto the scene at 8, so i have to put in my two cents. Imo his dads guidance was the best thing that could have happend to him, and straying away from that was a mistake. His dad had nyjah skating constantly and knew who and who not to keep him around, and look at nyjahs skating today. Nyjah at 16 is one of the best skaters in the industry hands down style or no style and at the rate hes going now you can only imagine what he's going to be putting down in the future when his style fully matures. All that aside it seems Nyjah's been getting much more recognition ever since he cut his hair. To me nyjahs hair was one of the main things about him that made him stand out, I honestly couldent pick nyjah out of a crowd if i were to see him now. I understand what Marco was saying about him going mainstream, Hes just another wanna be swag skater; like another chazz ortiz (snapback hat, hype shirt, and earrings) and thats a pity to me. I know hes young and wants to do whats "cool" and all but it dosent fit him to me. I personally fucking loathe this swag movement; the music, the word, and every artist affiliated with it. Ive never been more disappointed in the kid, and he's in his prime right now but thats just how i feel. Hopefully Rise and Shine will change my outlook on him. ps Nyjahs dad isint half as bad as the skate industry makes him out to be.
    that post oozed SWAG
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Im calling it now, Next big fad in mainstream "Hip-Hop"; HomoThugs cant wait to see all you swaggers dressed like your local trannys.

DRAG!!!
    Last edited by RastaRipss; 10-24-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    Peace and Blessings

XBL
    replicant#2618

Im calling it now, Next big fad in mainstream "Hip-Hop"; HomoThugs cant wait to see all you swaggers dressed like your local trannys.

DRAG!!!
    You're a fluckin' Swagget!
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Haha nah mang I be a kook. But you must be a swagger since your so offended by it.
    Peace and Blessings

XBL
    replicant#2618

Haha nah mang I be a kook. But you must be a swagger since your so offended by it.
    I wear overalls with birks so I don't think I could ever use the word SWAG without laughing my ass off.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"