Thread: The DC Embassy-xbox-dlc-PANDORA

Blazing a Trail

Default The DC Embassy-xbox-dlc-PANDORA

The DC Embassy

Let me start off my addressing just how difficult his park was to replicate. It took countless hours of building, earth-quaking, deleting, rebuilding, and more earth-quaking...but I finally managed to put something together that Im pleased with. As you will see from the pictures it isn't that accurate with regards to width, look, or detail. But I think it is about as close as you can get while still keeping the skateability,and of course many things are just simply out of reach for CAP. Due to the park ending up a lot wider than it is in rl, I added a couple things that i think make it skate even better than it would without them. I'm sure many of you will look at this and feel the need to comment on things that aren't the same as the rl park, but I ask you guys only to make comments on inaccuracies which are possible to fix, because many things are just beyond the capabilities of CAP. Thanks and I really hope you all enjoy! Comments encouraged

Download-http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2001431

this looks alright kind of flat though, this gets me stoked to try again, I like your attempts at some of the stuff, we thought wayyyy differently.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

i'm skateing right now..an its so nice.
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    this looks alright kind of flat though, this gets me stoked to try again, I like your attempts at some of the stuff, we thought wayyyy differently.
    Thanks I suppose lol. I ran out of terrain by the time I got to the roof so I couldn't put as much detailing as I would have liked, but I am confident that it will be hard to beat I'd like to see your attempt at it though! *friendly challenge*

mf drawls- thanks man!
    Last edited by FullyFl4RED00; 11-02-2011 at 12:41 PM.

skates pretty decent and looks aight too.... only thing I really hated was the rail in pic 3 (it was shoulder height lmao)

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    skates pretty decent and looks aight too.... only thing I really hated was the rail in pic 3 (it was shoulder height lmao)
    Thanks riverking, I did the best i could! Which rail in pic three are you referring to? If its any of those its an easy fix...but Did you mean the rail in picture 4? If so i agree it is high, but I didn't have any other legit options because i couldnt lower either the rail or rail/ledge without it going into the red :/...damn merging limitations
    Last edited by FullyFl4RED00; 11-02-2011 at 12:42 PM.

haha yes sorry pic 4.. and yes nothing you could do to keep it black. I'd have personally made a custom rail.. just because I think size and skateablity are both really important

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Been skating this park a lot lately. It's awesome. Might make a small clip of it, I don't know.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Blazing a Trail

Dammmmnnnn! You guys skated this park in ways I never even thought of...this video is why I build. Thank you. I'm working on a remake of Sean maltos warehouse right now and its going better than expected. I've figured out new ways to make the objects...and I think it will impress. I hope you and your team will film there if its to par. The park will be posted in the next few days. I'm not showing anyone until its posted....haven't been this stoked on one of my caps since redwood resort...and the scale is imo impeccable

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Dammmmnnnn! You guys skated this park in ways I never even thought of...this video is why I build. Thank you. I'm working on a remake of Sean maltos warehouse right now and its going better than expected. I've figured out new ways to make the objects...and I think it will impress. I hope you and your team will film there if its to par. The park will be posted in the next few days. I'm not showing anyone until its posted....haven't been this stoked on one of my caps since redwood resort...and the scale is imo impeccable
    It's just me skating the park, no one else. I had a few couple of sessions there filming so that explains the different gear/board-setups. I'll try out your new park for sure, if I find enough cool stuff to skate I'll film

Blazing a Trail

Nicely done!

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

The official DC Embassy-Facebook page posted my DC Embassy-video on their wall :O

Fucking tight!

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    The official DC Embassy-Facebook page posted my DC Embassy-video on their wall :O

Fucking tight!
    saw it, loved it! dp on dc
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post

Fucking tight!
    wow man what an honor...even got my GT name dropped lol!

Blazing a Trail

Default Epic Winning!

Granka, sick vid, glad to hear both you and Fully getting the props you both deserve.

Keep up the magic guys.

Peace

p.s. I shred this park to death. Sexy time!
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube