Thread: Please go vote for P45 (Montreal DIY Company)

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default Please go vote for P45 (Montreal DIY Company)

Hey guys,

I have a huge favour to ask all of you. I know this might not be of any importance to you, but you can all vote and share the link I will post below, myself and the Montreal skaters/bladers/bmx-ers will be stoked as fuck if anyone can help us. A few months ago, a group of dudes decided to build on a skate plaza collectively, and so "Projet 45" started (or P45). A donation from the Quebec Skate Plaza was given to them, but it isn't enough for everything they want to do for the skate community of Montreal. If you can all vote, and possibly share this on Facebook or whatever, it would be amazing, and I couldn't thank you guys enough for that.

If you want to learn more about the cause, read up on the link here, or look below:
    http://www.fondscommunautaireaviva.o...file_multiline

Please vote and share on a daily basis. This fundraiser type of contest started today, and votes will be made for the next 15 days, so please vote and share daily if you can. Peace!

-Boxer

"Projet 45 is a non-profit organization working towards the construction of an outdoor concrete skatepark behind Le Taz indoor skatepark located at 8931 avenue Papineau, Montreal. Projet 45 is a completely D.I.Y. (Do-It-Yourself) skatepark project. The Projet 45 skatepark is built entirely with volunteer labour thanks to a dedicated team of volunteers. In addition, it will be accessible to all, free of charge.

At the present time, most skateparks built in the Province of Quebec are very poorly built. The goal of this project is to build a skatepark that meets the needs of skateboarders. In addition, given the individualist nature of society, another motivating factor is the desire to bring people together. There is nothing better than getting together to build our own skate-able objects along with the feeling of belonging and accomplishment that this brings. In a sense, Projet 45 works towards social integration of young (and not so young) people by way of building a skatepark and skating. With a view to physical fitness, Projet 45 offers its volunteers and users a place with which they can identify. There is a strong need for such a project in Montreal, which will provide for a better skateboard scene.

Our project involves several phases which will stretch over several years. The first phase began in June 2010 The evolution of the various phases of building Projet 45 may be seen via our internet site (http://projet45mtl.blogspot.com)."

Voted and really bummed that my high school french classes were not that helpful after all. I only have internet access a few times a week, so keep it bumped!
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

hahaha damn, it's all good though. There's an english and french version, so I guess it can help you with certain things haha but share it through social networks too if you can, like Facebook, twitter, google+, etc. Would be extremely helpful!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Today is another day to vote for Projet 45 for "fonds communautaire Aviva", vote and share! (Link in OP)

Do we have to log in for our vote to count?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Yeah man, signing up takes like 2 minutes, but once it's done, you can vote every day and that alone takes like 2 seconds

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Another day, another vote! I might be annoying, but I REALLY want a new skatepark built. All the ones in Quebec or Montreal are shitty as fuck... follow the link in the OP to vote! Share it as well please, doesn't take long to do all of this, and it means a lot!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I think I've skipped a day or two to bump this thread, but please vote again today! takes only about a minute to log on, vote, and share, so please, use this minute of your day to help the skateboarding community of Montreal!
    http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf12848

Fluckit Master

their you go boxer happy to help out man
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Thanks a lot man! if you could share it as well, that would be dope as fuck! a new day to vote now, so vote now please!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Another day to vote! :P I think I skipped a day again to bump the thread here... but anyways, as usual, please vote and share! Only a few days remain! http://www.fondscommunautaireaviva.org/ideas/acf12848

Thanks for bumping again. Any way to check the overall standings, or is it a waiting game?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Thanks for bumping again. Any way to check the overall standings, or is it a waiting game?
    Yeah man, you can check out the overall standings. If you want, I can let you know right now lol As of right now, Projet 45 is in 18th place out of 391 competing in the same category! Way too stoked, but I would love to be able to reach the top 10! As of right now, it's another day to vote and share, so please do so man!

Voted, such a dope place they created!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Thanks a shitload guys! Really stoked on your support. Today is another day to vote, and in 3 hours from now, you'll be able to vote again so please vote and share! Only a few days remain until the end of that contest!

I voted a long while ago haha forgot to post to let you know!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Sweet thanks a lot man! Not sure it is exactly when you voted, but if you can vote today, do it Every vote counts!

And I just saw yesterday that this was only round 3, and that the final round starts after this one. The top 90 projects will be forwarded to the final round, and only 30 of those projects will be looked at by the judges and determine the winner (if I'm not mistaken). So it's not over as soon as I thought after all, so keep voting daily, and PLEASE share this anyway you can!

Another day, another vote.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha fuck yeah Briden! thanks for bumping up the thread
    and right now, it's yet "another day, another vote", so keep voting guys!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Another day, another vote 2 more days until the end of this round, and then, we ALL have to keep the votes coming, as the following round is the most important ones. If you could share this to as many people as you can for the next round especially, that would be tight as fuck!
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 11-27-2011 at 10:14 AM.