Thread: Let do something aboot the situation!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Let do something aboot the situation!!!!

Seriously...You think if everyone contacted the Directors of each gaming website, Think we could make this a worthy story. Backlash out at EA for abandoning a year old game without any informative information regarding to what's going...?

I have started an email to Justin O'Kelly (GameSpot)
    Director 415-344-2515
    justin.okelly@cbsinteractive.com

but I dont think anything will happen, it is Gamespot.

Fluckit Master

Hmm couldn't hurt but I have no idea what to put lol
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Fluckit Master

What about a video? A serious video, talking about what's happening, and maybe it could get featured in some site? idk.

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Lets draft a strongly worded letter here so we can copy and paste it out to a bunch of these sites. This shit needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    WIN epic music

Quote Originally Posted by CKYdude93 View Post
    Lets draft a strongly worded letter here so we can copy and paste it out to a bunch of these sites. This shit needs to be fixed.
    sounds good
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

What you need to do is give everything that we can do with what the game has given us. You need to send them links to the skate community websites and show that its still very much alive. Throw them everything like videos, photos, parks and graphics and show how much the community has changed through out the years and explane how EA has totaly given up on us.

Explane that they never seem to solves issues out on the ea forum, there hasn't been a blog update for ages, also no more game updates, website is down as well, the support team is just reading from a script and not actually helping us out at all and also we paid for this game and hardly any features have been working very well.

I see people still buy the game and then they get nothing from it! Its just wrong and they have conned us! Get MajorNelson involved from xbox live and get the ps3 community leader involved. We need EA to notice us! It seems like EA doesn't seem to notice us here or on the EA skate forum so I think we shud take it to the Sims Forum and Battlefeld Forum and call the new thread 'look what EA has left behind' and show everything we can offer! A game like this should never die because there is so much room for it to grow.

Sorry for the essay lad!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

We should all go on the chat/phone chat at the same time one day and complain.