Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
Ok I have an idea!

Why don't we see how big the community really is outside of LB and Fluck it. There are plenty of people who upload videos on YT that aren't part of fluck it or like butter community.

We could use one of the free online petition sites, if anything just to collate the numbers etc. Get people to leave their GT/PSN and which games they own from the series.

Spam the graphics page on the site with links to the video and petition etc.

Between us, we must have a fair few subscribers on youtube. Lets create a short video of what we have brought to this game (PVR I will need your help here for clips from PS3 peeps) and what we wnat EA to do, and each post it on our channel with a download link, and ask people to DL and post the video on their channel as well.

Its not gonna cost us anything to do and can't hurt right? Never know we might get a big response, if we do send it to EA.

Anyone down?
We have to take the fight to EA so I'm down. Put this thread on LB and we can spam the EA forums each day with separate threads. Maybe a drastic increase in Forum posts will get their attention. Let's formulate what we want in this video.