Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
Hebrew stuff was much more creative and the filming was noticeably better. The doubles was cool but the odd cam panbacks and angles kind of killed it. Split angles has always put me off but I see it more and more so I guess its cool now. All in all it was a good watch.
I found this too. filming doubles it really hard.

I felt you used the burn scribble transition too much.

I noticed you have some weird random scene shots and stuff. (weird as in good, i like these additions)

I would however switch to and from these on the beat. you kind of this this with a trippy shot in front of a sign popping up when the song slowed down slightly at 1:24. then ur vid transitioned to the sketchy stock footage then another transition to more skating. what I would change is maybe at 1:24 have that shot, take out the colour or put a glow on it to make it stand out even more from the other footy. Just some kind of effect to give it some more pop. then at 1:29 there is a decent symbol crash in the song. at that moment I would cut directly to the next skating clip. no transition. It will help these trippy shots stand out more. Editing to the beat always gives good opportunity for good straight cuts.

but yah its a pretty good vid.

heres an example of some doubles filming if your interested in. I did this one with mark. some of the best doubles filming ive seen. maybe im conceited lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIs02iOFDZU

lol, in that vid itself I wish it was edited to the beat more.