Thread: My solo video idea, need YOUR help.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My solo video idea, need YOUR help.

Some know what this is already because i've already explained this and wanted to keep it a secret, but in order for this to be a decent sized video, i'm not going to pm around 40 dudes and end up waiting forever to get this out.

My idea is to take trick requests from you guys,
    so basically you tell me 'back bigspin blunt down a hubba,' hopefully you get the idea, and I go do it and get my clips together, do the edit, and label who gave me the idea for the clip in the corner of each one.

I only ask that it be, obviously, possible in-game and not be so simple that I could easily do it flatground. I only need one trick idea from each person though so no more then that please. I'd appreciate the help guys, and it's not that i've run out of things to hit in the game, it's my way of creating a video that can involve the community, but not have to wait around for everyone to get the video out. I'm okay with you guys just posting replies here, but I would rather be pm'd so it's more of a surprise when it's finished.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 12-21-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck