Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
You can also keep it simple, there on YT.

1. Make all videos private to make sure they only get commented on the way you like it.
2. Block anyone that posts a 'wrong' comment.

But that sounds a bit crooked, eh? I mean, in the end you did upload and post the video as 'public'. Thereby many of us assume one doesn't get so emotional about little comments (maybe because they barely play or watch EA skate videos).

I dunno, it just bothers me when people make videos open to everyone and anyone, but can't take everyone's way of commenting. Of course there is a difference between expressing an opinion and trolling, but as long as there is no trolling there shouldn't be anything to be upset about, right? YT doesn't have the fluckit rules, you might wanna get used to that.

Edit---

Comment approval is also an option.
haha Jerr...you funny....

those YT comments make me laugh cause those kids, are always trying to be smartasses amd give me a hard time.....

so I called them out, and all their little friends come out of the water works to defend that dude.... haha fairly funny if you ask me

thanks for watching guys and thanks for supporting Boxer.....

Marco- why would I have to pick a different spot, Ill skate where the hell I wanna skate YA MEAN!

no offense to anyone, but I DO NOT make videos for you guys, simple as that