Thread: PCTV Mondays with Emericaridr11

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default PCTV Mondays with Emericaridr11

Emerica always makes really dope edits with good skating.
    Filmed and edited by him: Emericaridr11

If you wanna submit your video, here are the "requirements":
    - 1 minute (more or less) of rather realistic footage (I'm really open to this, so pretty much anyone is welcome to send in a video)
    - Decent filming and editing.
    - No watermarks.
    - No need for intro clips, just a straight 1 minute video.
    - I will put in the name for you, as I will be using the same font for everyone's videos.

(If you want to put in the name yourself, go for it, but I'll be using "Bradley Hand ITC", size 36 font in either corner... just trying to keep it steady lol)

Send your entry by PM with a megaupload link of your minute-long video. I will put up a new video every Monday. Enjoy and good luck.

That was dope bro's !!
    ORIGAMI !

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Not a fan ;D Hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

lol good stuff E

last two tricks were really nice.good work E

Banned

Smooth as always E-money

Banned

I think the spot and the way you hit it was a bit too plain for a video like this. The tricks didn't wow me either.

Nice video. I wasn't feeling some of the tricks, but that is just me. Filming and edit were top notch. Glad to see this channel is still running smooth
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Fluckit Master

0:28, lookin good!

Sick stuff as per usual. Felt a little Ronnie Creager inspired, with all the nose/tailslides across the grate. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    I think the spot and the way you hit it was a bit too plain for a video like this. The tricks didn't wow me either.
    I think you need to stfu

fuck you opinion, people make vids the way they want to.. you dont like it, to bad
    Last edited by EternalRewind; 07-18-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    I think you need to stfu

fuck you opinion, people make vids the way they want to.. you dont like it, to bad
    chill. let the man state his opinion like everyone else. every video doesn't have to get "wow that was fucking sick dude."

Edit: Friendly suggestion E...

I would have liked it if you chose a different spot.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 07-18-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    chill. let the man state his opinion like everyone else. every video doesn't have to get "wow that was fucking sick dude."

Edit: Friendly suggestion E...

I would have liked it if you chose a different spot.
    you stfu also

I like where this is going.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Were all Jets here, and a Jet is a Jet for life.

This video is classic E. Liked that SSBSTS to SSBS.

I didn't mind the spot, but the vid felt a bit repetitive. I enjoyed some of your longlens angles

man some of those youtube comments are whack. sayin your filming is "weird"

just cause it aint fixed in front of your skater the entire time.....

I love ur filming lol

Fluckit Master

Great job E fuck the haters
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    Great job E fuck the haters
    fuck them right in the ass

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    Great job E fuck the haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    fuck them right in the ass
    Fuck the haters, straight up. I don't understand this community, and I don't think anyone can.

if this is the standard for this channel..im sorry.
    iShredddTV 13 minutes ago

@iShredddTV just because some of you don't like the video, doesn't mean the stuff is bad... and you can't have much standards for videos coming from a video game. For some reason, it seems as if people who watch EA skate videos, believe that a kickflip down a miniature gap is sick, while a kickflip down 20 stairs is bad. Shit is completely messed up. This channel was made for the sole purpose to show different styles and different people, not just the plain people everyone is used to watching.
    PortCarvertonS3TV 2 minutes ago
    lol having "standards" for a videogame channel is pointless if you ask me, but I guess some beg to differ.

Banned

i think the only standards that really matter:

1) Is the camera steady
    2) Are the tricks interesting
    3) Did the OP have fun making the video

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post

1) Is the camera steady
    Roke sums it up good in terms of "standards". E does all this good stuff, and has really sick editing skills, which a lot of us lack.

Roke FTW!!i think #3 is most inportant of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post

1) Is the camera steady
    amen bro

Banned

You can also keep it simple, there on YT.

1. Make all videos private to make sure they only get commented on the way you like it.
    2. Block anyone that posts a 'wrong' comment.

But that sounds a bit crooked, eh? I mean, in the end you did upload and post the video as 'public'. Thereby many of us assume one doesn't get so emotional about little comments (maybe because they barely play or watch EA skate videos).

I dunno, it just bothers me when people make videos open to everyone and anyone, but can't take everyone's way of commenting. Of course there is a difference between expressing an opinion and trolling, but as long as there is no trolling there shouldn't be anything to be upset about, right? YT doesn't have the fluckit rules, you might wanna get used to that.

Edit---

Comment approval is also an option.
    Last edited by jerr bear; 07-19-2011 at 03:28 AM.

!

XBL
    emericaridr11

1. Make all videos private to make sure they only get commented on the way you like it.

But that sounds a bit crooked, eh? I mean, in the end you did upload and post the video as 'public'. Thereby many of us assume one doesn't get so emotional about little comments (maybe because they barely play or watch EA skate videos).

I dunno, it just bothers me when people make videos open to everyone and anyone, but can't take everyone's way of commenting. Of course there is a difference between expressing an opinion and trolling, but as long as there is no trolling there shouldn't be anything to be upset about, right? YT doesn't have the fluckit rules, you might wanna get used to that.

Edit---

haha Jerr...you funny....

those YT comments make me laugh cause those kids, are always trying to be smartasses amd give me a hard time.....

so I called them out, and all their little friends come out of the water works to defend that dude.... haha fairly funny if you ask me

thanks for watching guys and thanks for supporting Boxer.....

Marco- why would I have to pick a different spot, Ill skate where the hell I wanna skate YA MEAN!

no offense to anyone, but I DO NOT make videos for you guys, simple as that

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Edit---

I guess it could be an idea, but then again, it's a community channel. Everyone can post their thoughts and shit, but sucks when they don't explain themselves when they say it's bad or whatever. And since I'm always uploading different styles of gameplay, I wouldn't be able to pick the specific audience for all kinds of different videos, so putting them private wouldn't change much

Banned

The only reason those kids backed each other up is because they agreed with Gypsy (TheGirlCompany).

I mean, Gypsy said: "Not a big fan ...", basically saying he disliked the video because of PERSONAL preference, but somehow you see that as an attempt to insult.

Really, re-reading that whole conversation might enlighten you.

And Boxerman, I fully support this channel, don't get me wrong, but problems like these can only be fixed from the roots - and I think in this case E was at least one of those roots.

Looking forward to the next video

XBL
    emericaridr11

The only reason those kids backed each other up is because they agreed with Gypsy (TheGirlCompany).

I mean, Gypsy said: "Not a big fan ...", basically saying he disliked the video because of PERSONAL preference, but somehow you see that as an attempt to insult.

And Boxerman, I fully support this channel, don't get me wrong, but problems like these can only be fixed from the roots - and I think in this case E was at least one of those roots.

it goes way depper than just that comment jerr..... alot of the dudes coming in and reading the comments just wont understand, so it looks very innocent, but believe me its not

E you made the video for us to watch. It's a public video with comments from the public.
    Definitely wasn't a bad video... just felt that my suggestion would have allowed me to enjoy it more.

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    haha Jerr...you funny....

those YT comments make me laugh cause those kids, are always trying to be smartasses amd give me a hard time.....

so I called them out, and all their little friends come out of the water works to defend that dude.... haha fairly funny if you ask me

thanks for watching guys and thanks for supporting Boxer.....

Marco- why would I have to pick a different spot, Ill skate where the hell I wanna skate YA MEAN!

no offense to anyone, but I DO NOT make videos for you guys, simple as that
    just saying i didn't back him up because he's my friend... gyspy annoys the hell out of me, i was just saying you dont need to get worked up because he didn't like it wasn't a big deal but whatevs

....dont know what you guys are discussing here, but i liked it! edit was nice, good trick selection and the perfect length for a "one spot" video.
    cant wait for the next PCTV episode!
    !!!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I know what you're saying is true, but if Gypsy would've explained himself in the first place, none of this would've happened But it's all good, shit happens. And thanks a lot for the support dude, I really appreciate it

and thanks for the support Gizzler!

Some of these guys just take this stuff way too seriously; but negative comments are sometimes the best ones because theyre honest--for the most part.
    All I know that last trick wasnt very easy to do, so kudos there.
    I think these brave guys (namely boxerman) deserve some respect for trying to breath some life into this game.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by heshfield View Post
    Some of these guys just take this stuff way too seriously; but negative comments are sometimes the best ones because theyre honest--for the most part.
    All I know that last trick wasnt very easy to do, so kudos there.
    I think these brave guys (namely boxerman) deserve some respect for trying to breath some life into this game.
    I agree that negative comments are sometimes the best ones, but when someone says it's bad, that doesn't say much. When people say something is bad, it's always nice to know why, so you can improve on stuff people don't like, but you can't please everyone from one video. People from this community seem to be way too picky in terms of tricks and think about playing the game a little too realistic sometimes. I love watching realistic skate videos, but sometimes it's nice to see stuff out of the ordinary. I just watched that Delaze full length not too long ago, and I really enjoyed it, people said it was the best thing they've seen from the game, but it seemed like it was all first try tricks, or mostly. Emerica does some really creative stuff, with tricks that are tech and difficult, and people don't seem to like it for some reason, and they don't explain themselves.
    But anyways, thanks for the support Hesh, means a lot.

Awful Awfuls!

the delaze full is the best thing to come from this game, it takes more time then you would think to make tricks look proper

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    the delaze full is the best thing to come from this game, it takes more time then you would think to make tricks look proper
    don't get me wrong dude, I really enjoyed that Delaze full length, but people who don't play as realistic as they do might not like it. Kinda like PCTV Monday with Emericaridr video. Some people might consider his videos the best thing to come from this game, others might think the contrary. It's all "to each their own opinion" type of thing. Not everyone will enjoy what Delaze does, not everyone likes what I do, and not everyone likes what Emerica does.

And btw, I know how much time it takes to make a simple trick look proper; my videos are somewhat similar to theirs.